Well, hello there.

Zres

[09] Warrior
Hello, 8WayRun! It's Zres!

So uh, about me, huh? I've been playing the Soul series for as long as I could remember, all the way back to Soul Blade and spamming Siegfried's BBB when I was four years old. However, it wasn't until I got SCV that I actively started trying to improve myself in the game, so I may as well be a newbie. I've held onto Siegfried as a main over the course of the game series, but I've changed favorites and now focus almost completely on Alpha Patroklos, with Siegfried stepping down to being a secondary (I even have the avatar to prove it! How official :P)

And oh boy, aPat is hard to use. I don't remember Setsuka having such a hard time with her twisters (wasn't it 66B in SCIII? aPat's twister is 2143aB good god.) I still can't nail down his JFs despite me practically training religiously. 2143BB is fine, 1BB is tough for me, JF Twister is almost impossible, and 1AAA is ridiculous.

I love playing online, but I love offline matches even more because my abysmal internet connection doesn't get in the way. I barely have anyone to play with, though, so I was wondering if I could get into contact with some people close by? Or at the very least, to have some online buddies to practice with.

So, yes! That's me. See you around!

How nice of you to join-I mean Welcome to 8wayrun-I mean oh you get the point. I like your spirit already. Anyways, where do you live? Maybe you can play some casuals offline.

How nice of you to join-I mean Welcome to 8wayrun-I mean oh you get the point. I like your spirit already. Anyways, where do you live? Maybe you can play some casuals offline.

I live northeast of USA, Pennsylvania. It's a town really close to New Jersey. Not sure how plausible offline get-togethers sounds this way; I found the regional matchmaking forum and it doesn't seem like there are people all too close to me, nothing less an a few hour's drive and I can't say I'm all too keen on that. Unfortunately, there's no SC scene here and I don't really have the time or money to go too far away. Guess it's online gaming for now.

Whatever! I'll try everything I can to not have my awful internet provider choke up on me when I get online. Still, can't wait to get myself settled in here.

Welcome, hope you have a nice time, I live in Brazil but if you want to try some matchs...

I live northeast of USA, Pennsylvania. It's a town really close to New Jersey. Not sure how plausible offline get-togethers sounds this way; I found the regional matchmaking forum and it doesn't seem like there are people all too close to me, nothing less an a few hour's drive and I can't say I'm all too keen on that. Unfortunately, there's no SC scene here and I don't really have the time or money to go too far away. Guess it's online gaming for now.

Whatever! I'll try everything I can to not have my awful internet provider choke up on me when I get online. Still, can't wait to get myself settled in here.

I'm sure if you contact maybe one or two of them will come and play with you. I've been to an offline gathering once and though it wasn't a SCV one, it was rather fun.

Regardless, I wish you the best. Just ask for help when you're stuck. Hope to see you around.

Welcome! I share your frustration with aPat. I figure if it's too easy there's no reward though. So, I enjoy the challenge. I've played thousands of matches with Viola and maybe a couple hundred with aPat. Inputs are starting to work more often for me. I'll pass on some advice from Paragon049 (you'll run into him in the aPat forum) that helped me: Use visual cues for his timing. It means you have to watch close but it helps. As far as JF Twister goes just have patience. It'll start to click eventually.

Well, I just messaged you in my PS3 Get together thread, so do as I told you and enjoy your stay, these guys are extremeful helpful and fun to be around, I know because they have not got made at me yet for excessive raging :)

I live in Newfoundland,Canada, so offlines won't be good haha

-Brandon

Hello, Greetings and Salutations! It's good to see new blood here on 8WR, and I hope we could possibly play together in the future, my PSN is below my avatar.

Welcome~ hope you enjoy the site~! and yes I agree...JF 2143aB....=_= its a pain....
I think I'm starting to get the hang of it... It's all muscle memory at this point. I can stick double JF Twisters occasionally now, so I'm feeling pretty good.

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys! I'll definitely be sticking around here.

I think I'm starting to get the hang of it... It's all muscle memory at this point. I can stick double JF Twisters occasionally now, so I'm feeling pretty good.

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys! I'll definitely be sticking around here.

For some reason I can hit the Just version on the right side but rarely on the left o_o

The last time I described how to JFT it got sig'd. Really. Just read HRD's sig.

LOL. Hey mang. I cant help it if you just give it up like a cheap hooker!! Funny stuff is funny stuff.

Hello, 8WayRun! It's Zres!
snippy snip snip

To you my friend, welcome. I hope you find all that you are looking for and meet some cool people and good times like I have. Im on PSN if youd like to get some games in sometime. My gamer tag is HotRodDave619. Be warned tho. I ONLY play maxi....dont laugh, im conducting an experiment....LOL

Welcome to 8wr! I am a bit late but better late than never! If you need any help around feel free to contact me :)

For some reason I can hit the Just version on the right side but rarely on the left o_o
That's weird, since the JF is everything to do with the button inputs, not really the directions.

Welcome Zres. As your friendly neighbourhood Alpha mod, please feel free to stop by the Alpha forums for advice on successfully landing his JFs, as well as other general tips and strategies on offer.

Back