What Are Some Things YOU Would Like Downloadable 4 SC4?

What Are Some New Things YOU Would Like Downloadable 4 S

I would love for a more indepth Character Creater, is it really that hard. I mean it seemed like SC3 had more context than SC4 right? I never owned SC3 but my friend did and it seemed like there was a lot more to offer, other than online play.

To me it seems with fighting games on the next gen platforms the cheap out and give only a few things but just add Online which is cool but for the hardcore fighter it sucks due to lag and latency issues. Especially when you can't guard down in time online which offline is super easy. Its like if your going to put the main focus on Online gameplay in fighters Make sure the lag issues are addressed and are close to offline play as possible.

The hardcore FG doesn't care about gimmicky features like survival, time attack, ToLS, and other things.

All they want is single , versus, and good, fun, balanced gameplay. Good online is a nice bonus.

But it's all about getting the balance right between the hardcore and casual gamers.

ya I was talking about Online fighting is a let down to the hardcore cause more the most part things that are easy to do offline are like pulling teeth to do online. Like Blocking some attacks, or even preforming some combos online.

They just seem to be gearing all games more towards the casual than the fans and hardcore audience. Which is kinda let down.
But Character Creations is still fun though.

The hardcore gamers lost their power of gaming influence the moment video gaming went into the mainstream.

It just becomes more and more obvious every generation.

Only thing I'd pay for is more stages. The current ones are nice, I just want more... Also random stage select needs to go as fast as T5:DR when cycling through the stages.

Yeah it should just be a ?

I wish they would have a DLC for the collectors Editon, if you didn't get it. I want the Suit Damn it!
Ya but it sucks that everything seems to be going into mainstream. Makes most games turn into tottal Garbage.
Look at halo with the new exp/level system they are trying to be like COD with the ranking system, so people don't feel bad cause they can't get of 35 in skill. its just a load of crap.

I would like more stages, i hope they put all of sc3 stages, and some of sc1 and maybe some new stages period,3 starwars stages damm namco is fucking killing me, also i would like to see hwang and lilong once again but as main.

Battle Theatre and Exhibition Theatres, and more stages.

Honestly I don't even like the whole CaS idea, but I guess a majority of people buy the game especially for the feature. But since they insist on having it I think it should be at least as extensive as it was in SCIII. Many people should agree that SCIV's CaS just feels majorly stripped down.

Only a lil stripped down.

I would like costumes for characters from previous games.

I like CaS, but it's pissing me off cause my friend spends all his time making CaS and adjusting them so they have uber-stats and look ugly as shit; and he still can't play the game appropriately...and all the characters he makes look identical too...he filled up my 50 slots so I deleted his characters...and when I was asleep he made more again; while i've never been a fan of people using my shit without asking...that didn't bother me so; it was the fact he decided to make 3 characters - which I imagine took him about 4 hours to make; and again, i'm under the impression he's learned nothing of the game.

So yeah, fuck CaS hahaha. I want SC2/3 music for stages...or completely brand new music cause the current OST sucks balls.

I want some of the old, SC1 and SC2 stages jazzed up and put up as DLC myself.

The third Star Wars stage, Yoda for PS3 and Vader for 360 (so Vader can become tourny legal, don't give a damn about Yoda), and the Soul Calibur 2 OST (only for one track though). That's about it for what I want from DLC.

In all honesty there's no real "logical" reason other than more eye candy for me. I happen to like the Star Wars stages in this game. Not to mention most of the stages in this game are the same layout with a new coat of paint anyway. But as I said, it's just eye candy for me. I can admit that. Of course, I'm not going to buy the stage if they sell it for a stupid price (although the fact that they'd sell it at all is stupid considering it's already in the game disc, same applies to the Yoda/Vader deal).

Back