what is the hardest floor? (tower of souls)

CATERBIRD

[08] Mercenary
I am becoming close to finishing the tower of souls and i want to know wich floor was the hardest for you yet. so far mine was floor 50-52 because of those damn raphiells, lol.

Def. 57 through 59.... If you beat these floors with yoshimitsu i swear they should have given you an acheivement alone for doing that... Without using spam 57 thru 59 will def. be your most difficult

Yeah, no spam is hard. But if spam makes it easier (or doable) go for it.

Sir, may I suggest the can of Astaroth's 1[A],B served with a topping of 6K and 66K.

I used Yun for the whole tower and my advise for 57-59 would be:

Play lvl 57 as usual, maybe aiming for fast ring outs to preserve your lifebar.
Lvl 58 is the real challenge imo and you have to adopt to the different AI patterns. Mitsu doesn't block much and eats almost everything on counter, so I used 236kk, 8kkk over and over - hits almost every time for good damage. Setsuka on the other hand only blocks and counters, so throws work extremely well. Cervy is the hardest part, almost impossible to throw, blocks most attacks and counters for huge damage - but I figured that the AI doesn't adopt to your moves at all, so just use crane auto evade throw all the time and wait for him to attack, he won't stop using b attacks.
LvL 59 is much easier and you can continue playing as usual.

Without cheesing, 60f was the hardest for me - in fact, while I can get Algol down a fair bit before I die, I still can't outright beat him. I completed the floor by cheesing. He can't be grabbed, can't be Rung Out, impacts about 40% or better of the time, does big damage, gets nearly all the damage he caused to you back in his own HP, and has a nearly invincible Soul Gauge. And he has AI-perfect auto-reaction to everything. And 200% HP and a pretty fair amount of defense. Oh, and I think he may be immune to Venom Fang too, just because he gets perfect ukemi every time.

i think TOLS is really easy with ASTAROTH

the whole sc4 cpu on normal (didn't tested with higher difficulty settings btw) seem to eat discus breaker (1[A],B) everytime you pull out one

beside the treasure factor if you create an astaroth character with hp drain, high damage and stat increase you'll perfect with very few exceptions each floor

once done, going back to get treasures also using a custom astaroth where possible is an easy task

floor 60 is easy if you make algol knock you down near ring's edge waiting for him to auto ring out

then if we would to discuss wich treasure is the hardest/more frustrating to get to me 1st place goes to 'victory on the very last moment'

now i need help with floor 57-59.... damn cervantes and setsuka keep getting me. i have gotten to 59 once and lost instantly from tira. im using 200% health yoshimitsu and 197% yun-sung. still cant win. i get pas 57 ok but i spam the yoshi across x button to kill mitsurigi but setsuka always blocks and cervantes gets real grabby, i really need advice and help on this floor, plz answer the call!!!

this is going to sound noobish for smone with 30 of 50 acheivments but what is a crane auto evade. (you can start laughing now)

For 'victory on the very last moment', someone said that it's a bit easier if you're equipped with the Shave Damage skill, so you just whittle down their health so that one more blocked attack will KO them. One of the treasures that I think is pretty frustrating is the 'use your ultimate attack without reservation'. I did the first one, which took me forever, but the second time you have to do this, I usually run out of time.

just use yung-seung, all you have to do is spam his one more powerful move you know. the one where he kinda raphielle doing, and on that topic, when you see raphiells critical finish you will honestly be saying............WTF........

For 'victory on the very last moment', someone said that it's a bit easier if you're equipped with the Shave Damage skill, so you just whittle down their health so that one more blocked attack will KO them. One of the treasures that I think is pretty frustrating is the 'use your ultimate attack without reservation'. I did the first one, which took me forever, but the second time you have to do this, I usually run out of time.

nah
just equip yun seong with soul gage damage A then spam 6B,B until you see the red flash..then 1-2 6B to BKGA

Back