What keeps yoshi from being OP! Weaknesses

Orionics

[09] Warrior
WS and FC game leaves much to be desired. not many good fast mid options.
WS K sucks for the most part doesn't have many if any TC frames and hits high.
WS B is high and linear but does TC and KND
4KB unsafe but KND on hit and hits mid.
6A+Bseries is only good on CH first and last hit are mid. unsafe on hit.
FC2B -1 on hit. leaves yoshi in FC.

saving graces:
FC3K probably the reason why his WS and FC game are not better. fast for a low that knocks down with great wakes. has deceptive range.
6B pretty good -12 only unsafe VS some chars. +4 on hit. shake stun on CH. one yoshi's longer range moves that isn't an 8WR move.
6A pretty fast at i15. -3 on block +7 on hit catch step to yoshis right. hits hit though.
6K2K good punisher but hits high and is unsafe.
FC2A short range but good speed.
FCaB fast. shake stun on CH. short range.

on the fence:
WS A hits mid but leaves yosh in BT and his BT isn't very good. ducking defeats many BT options.

BT
basicly the standard BT. only 2 mid options BT B and BT2B. BT A and K are high and BT 2K is low and -20 on block. going into MED is kinda slow, as is {A+B}K

WS and FC game leaves much to be desired. not many good fast mid options.
WS K sucks for the most part doesn't have many if any TC frames and hits high.
WS B is high and linear but does TC and KND
4KB unsafe but KND on hit and hits mid.
6A+Bseries is only good on CH first and last hit are mid. unsafe on hit.
FC2B -1 on hit. leaves yoshi in FC.

saving graces:
FC3K probably the reason why his WS and FC game are not better. fast for a low that knocks down with great wakes. has deceptive range.
6B pretty good -12 only unsafe VS some chars. +4 on hit. shake stun on CH. one yoshi's longer range moves that isn't an 8WR move.
6A pretty fast at i15. -3 on block +7 on hit catch step to yoshis right. hits hit though.
6K2K good punisher but hits high and is unsafe.
FC2A short range but good speed.
FCaB fast. shake stun on CH. short range.

on the fence:
WS A hits mid but leaves yosh in BT and his BT isn't very good. ducking defeats many BT options.

BT
basicly the standard BT. only 2 mid options BT B and BT2B. BT A and K are high and BT 2K is low and -20 on block. going into MED is kinda slow, as is {A+B}K

WS A leads to alot of stuff on hit... love that move...

WS K doesnt suck at all... iMCF to WS K usually sets up CH for me alot of times... Mix up WS K with FC 3K and 4KB....

WS B does suck hard...

DNK series yes its unsafe... but you can stop it anytime you like people wont hit you because well they are waiting on the whole series and if they start hitting you then finish the whole series....

You can also 9K out of FC you can buffer 33K out of FC or 66K Yoshi has alot more options from FC then you described there...

The more I play with him the more i relize how strong this guy truly is..... With his life gaining moves and MASSIVE unblockable damage, awesome combo damage, and the best throws in the game... its hard for me to see how anyone is above this character...

Back