What keeps you watching THAT anime?

Angelsama

[09] Warrior
Post your favorite clips,episodes, or scenes from your favorite anime. What is it about the anime that you watch that keeps you hungry for the release of any and everything new? When you post these scenes, don't post so many at once. Give this thread a chance to sustain, so we can broaden our own spectrum of anime we watch.
Through this thread I'm hoping to gather some more anime under my belt. Some I've just never picked up; cause it may not have caught my attention in time. Through this thread let's all share enlightenment. I'll start my thread of with these Uber amazing fight scene from Bleach featuring Ichigo vs. Aizen.Epic!!!!! http://videobb.com/video/dthSJgcz6b8z
If you're not too familiar with the story, you can skip to 12:30, which is where the good stuff starts.

Ah another Bleach fan. Good to see ya. Dunno if this falls under the anime thread's net or not since this has a specific focus. We'll see what the general mods say but I do like the idea.

290pxMayuri_Kurotsuchi.gif

Ah another Bleach fan. Good to see ya. Dunno if this falls under the anime thread's net or not since this has a specific focus. We'll see what the general mods say but I do like the idea.
Yeah, I was concentrating on that as I made this thread. I didn't want it to be the same run-of-the-mill anime threads were people are just posting up random anime cartoons. However, this thread is geared towards expanding the anime base of our fellow Otaku. As I stated in the preface ,sometimes we skip watching an anime because it may take a while for the story line, or footage to gear up to our liking. In this thread, we only want to see the BEST scenes such animes offer.

This thread is a good idea, anyway I am going to throw down Fairy Tail. It's my second favourite anime of all time and Erza is by far the most badass female in any anime imo.

What is "SOL"? Dork that I am I instantly translate that to "Satellite of Love"

mike-and-the-bots.jpg

LOL...SoL means Slice of Life. It's pretty much anime that tries to make the story seem like everyday life. Sometimes there is twists to the world, and other times there isn't. It's my favorite genre rivaling Romance.

This thread is a good idea, anyway I am going to throw down Fairy Tail. It's my second favourite anime of all time and Erza is by far the most badass female in any anime imo.
HOly sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so my best friend now.lol I absolutely love that cartoon, and yes, Erza is the shizzzzznit. people who watch, and adore Fairy Tale are dope. Great scene.....

Durn it, Erza's so sickening, that I had to post how amazing she was again.....eat that transformation Sailor Moon, b*tch!!!lol

Anyone watch Beelzebub? I stick to that show due to the hilarity. One piece is also amazing.
Cool, well find an anime site where you can post us some scenes, or episodes from. We'd really like to see what some of your fav's are.lol *smiles*

Back