What knavery is this!!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TadeMasu

[08] Mercenary
Here I was were right there, contemplating visiting this somewhat arduously addicting site yet again, alright nothing new there. But lo and nippleholds I got alerts! My god I've never been so overjoyed that people payed attention to me! Even if it was to discombobulate my very indecipherable words into words of meaning. None the less I WAS pleasantly surprised, and was looking forward to viewing my loyal fans. /sarcasm (or not... I don't know who I am anymore). Regardless of that wee emotional boost, or soon to be. It became apparent I felt a surge of anger from something that so unexpectedly happened. I'm using a shitty laptop (with the touch pad) and I accidently clicked it twice or whatever the fuck I done and the alerts dissipated. Now I'm not too keen on the fact when I went into my account, I could only view certain aspects of it. Now my question is how the hell do you view ALL the newest alerts? I'm sure there is a database buried deep down in the account details, but to my dismay I seem to find that task unfathomably difficult. It's one of those times when I regret not being sucked into the vortex of social networking...

Also how the hell do you turn off the touch pad on the laptop? I find an external mouse that must better.

Just hover your mouse over the alerts tab at the top of the page. A drop down box will appear. Do not click on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back