Whats good 8WR

AVNjonnitti

Hot Dog
Hey guys, I'm Jon, from Jersey and I'm 19 from Wyckoff, NJ but dorm at Rutgers New Brunswick, currently on Busch Campus. I've been a long time casual player of SoulCalibur. When I was like 8 i was fucking around a lot with SoulCalibur 1 and 2 with my brother and had a blast with it but we were scrubs and just mashed buttons and thought it was cool because Nightmare has a huge sword and Link was in 2 and blah blah blah, the stuff that goes through the mind of an 8 year old. With SC5, I'm really interested in learning it on a high level because I've grown tired of SF4 and don't like at all what it has become and you don't even have to practice UMVC3 to win so I'd want a game that I can break down, dive in and hopefully become pretty solid.

Every Thursday from 9:30-11:30 at the Busch Campus Center, we have casuals in Capcom (usually one UMVC3 and one SF4 setup), Smash Bros (Melee/Brawl) and sometimes KOF comes along. There are always a group of clowns playing some 64 games and people play TF2, but that's beside the point. I will be trying to get a SC5 setup going and if there is enough interest we are going to add it to KightSlash, which is our once-a-semester tournament. Come through and make it happen! Feel free to bring setups! I won't be there every week because ya know, its a Thursday night, some week I'm going to go out, but I will be there probably every other week or so. If I'm available at all I am always down for casuals and I can do it out of my dorm with maybe one or two other people. I currently only have a 360 at school but when I'm home I also have a PS3.

Feel free to add me on PSN and XBL, my GT is in the signature.

Back