What's the best formula for...

PutYaGunsOn

[08] Mercenary
Masamune Date from Samurai Warriors 2? I mean, I have an idea of what to do, but I can never get a perfect formula for an existing character. Plus, I can't find a helmet that's even close to his.

Also, what's the best style to give him? Cervantes? ('cause of the gun) Raph? ('cause of the Western-style saber) I'm kinda trying to avoid Mitsurugi since he's way too easy to use. (I have a feeling someone might suggest him)

Teh Reference

Thanks in advance!

I'll look into it. Brb
This one's fun. I'm using some pieces you might not expect. The two most accurate helmets are (for the shape of the helmet) or Phoenix Kabuto (for the golden arc attached) but both have the face covered, so I'm leaving the helmet off to make him look good my way. You can attach either of those to what I make if you want a helmet still.

0819092204a.jpg

0819092203a.jpg

Hey, that's pretty good! I actually attempted to make one, and I think this is better, you got the colors down. Thanks!

But I'd probably give him Voice 4 and make it higher. "Effort doesn't equal victory, dumbass!" sounds like something Masamune would say. He's never called anyone a dumbass, but he calls people idiots, imbeciles, numbskulls, etc. (Those mean the same thing, so it'll work)

*starts using him while playing the Oh Yeah song from Ferris Bueller's Day Off*

No problem, glad you like it. I didn't mess with the voice though, I just left it at what it started as (only used the one picture you gave me as a reference, didn't google anything else).

Got anyone else from that game/series you'd like remade that might fit with Mitsurugi's style? I like the way this guy turned out, so I'm thinking of keeping him, but I prefer to have pairs of people from the same game to play epic matches with.

Interesting, The boots/hakama from both of those pictures closely resemble clothing that FEMALES have available in SC4. If I can't find something acceptable in the male category I might crossdress a girl and give her a deep voice, lol.

And I wanted Mitsurugi not because I would use him, but because I'm trying to complete my sweet set of all 25 fighting styles used by 12 different pairs of recreations (minus Hwang) for, as I said last time, epic matches. What I really need to do is make a video showcasing all 25 of them after I'm done. :o

Gonna go to work with the pictures you gave me, brb. What voice would you reccomend I use?

0820091418b.jpg

0820091423a.jpg

Hey, that's good!

As for the voice...none of them really fit. I'd probably go with 6 and make it sound higher. Maybe between 20 and 30? But that's just me. 2-5 wouldn't fit for sure, and 1 just sounds too young.

Alright, cool. This completes my 25 styles with rivals, so I'll be busting out my old capture card sometime soon and make a short video showing their rivalries and intros.

It was technically complete before this, but I had 4 characters from Captain Planet (goodbye Captain Pollution and Hoggish Greedly).

Back