When "Hi, I'm new" isn't just good enough.

Kitz

[09] Warrior
Hello there.
I'm Kitz. I'm new to 8WR.
You may have heard of me from Dungeon Fighter Online, as I also have the Alias of Kitsu/KitsumaruKun.

I'm Currently training under DeathInMyEyes, you may have heard of him too. Though calling it training isn't the word for it.. More like feeding his SoulCalibur4 ego.

Actually, to be more specific, I'm training how to become decent at playing Kilik. Just something about him has drawn me to playing him. I look forward to being a contributive member to 8WR's forums, and hope to make a name for myself and am able to stand amongst the greatest of all Kilik players. I have my eye on Zasalamel as well, he reminds me of a Fisher. <- Weird? Yes.

Nice to meet you guys.

Hi Kitz, we know DeathinMyEyes here, that would make you from FL, correct?

Welcome to the forum, and to the competitive community. I'm assuming if DIME has been training you, you probably know the basics notations, ect.
There's a helpful web-series by Partisan on many of the basic elements of SC you can find here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SCPartisan

Kilik is a great character, often considered the lowest rung on the top-tier ladder. Conversely, Zasalamel is considered one of the top of the low tier characters. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, and once again welcome to the community.

-Idle

I hear DIME kisses boys?.....LOL

welcome Kitz. DIME is good people, you should be able to learn a lot from him!! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up as well....good luck with the learnin stuff!!

HRD

DIME is manly cuz he plays NM. You're Manly cuz you want to play Zas. So you're cool in my book...welcome.

Greetings and welcome to 8wr.
I don't know where in FL you're at, but if you can ever make it out to Gainesville, I can give you some pointers/practice.

Aw, thanks guys for all your welcomes and friendliness.
I will be going to C.E.O .

To answer the above question, Death and I play offline. I occasionally play online for lulz.
Seeing as I have alot of hatemail, I'll post my PSN so I can get some training buddies.
PSN: KitzISLegend

Thanks again guys.

I'm Currently training under DeathInMyEyes, you may have heard of him too. Though calling it training isn't the word for it.. More like feeding his SoulCalibur4 ego.

Hah. I love it. Welcome aboard man. Reminds me of the days when I trained my friend Jesse in Soul Calibur 2 until he could beat his little brother. Every sensei naturally has their ego stoked, but I like your attitude. Enjoy your stay here.

lulz. i have dabbled in zasa, though he isn't my style. i am trying to further my skills with taki, maxi and tira though (especially tira as she is my weakest of the three styles) as for kilik, i don't really like using him, but i do respect those who play as him. anyways, nice to meet you, yo.

Kilik is a great character, often considered the lowest rung on the top-tier ladder.

-Idle

Even though I have nothing but love for Idlemind, and he knows this, I have to disagree.

Kilik isn't the lowest rung on the top tier ladder, he's one of the highest. In my ( and many other) player's opinions, the only characters better than Kilik are Hilde, Ivy and maybe Amy (Kilik has more tools, but Amy is just.....Amy). IMO, Kilik > Algol, Voldo and Sophie, the other characters who round out the tippity top tier.

Oh, also, I'd have to ask where in Florida you are, because Florida is home to both Suirad and Enkindu, two players who could definitely help increase skill and understanding in the game through practice.

Even though I have nothing but love for Idlemind, and he knows this, I have to disagree.

Kilik isn't the lowest rung on the top tier ladder, he's one of the highest. In my ( and many other) player's opinions, the only characters better than Kilik are Hilde, Ivy and maybe Amy (Kilik has more tools, but Amy is just.....Amy). IMO, Kilik > Algol, Voldo and Sophie, the other characters who round out the tippity top tier.
Ivy's considered top-tier? *proudface* Sophie's actually very good and can slip around many moves with 236/2362-8. It's very hard to find an actually good Kilik.. Most of them try to keep distance, using continuous lows and, my least favorite Kilik move, 4B+K.

Back