Where are they now?

OutCast

[10] Knight
Basically, write what you think happened to the characters that did not make it into SCV. I prefer logical reasons rather than just 'THEY DIED".

Talim: Where is she now?

Talim returned back to the Philippines, receiving a hero's welcome no less. She resumed her work as a wind priestess for her tribe as well as being a boxer (think Manny Pacquiao). In addition to being a priestess and boxer, she also is a penpal of Yun-Seong's, consistently writing to each other from time to time. The two normally visit each other when they have a chance. Other than that, when asked about her exclusion from SCV, Talim really nothing to say at all, however she is open for another return.

Ok, I got another one.

Xianghua:

Many fans hated Xianghua to the point where it got too much for her and she had to just go away. Though she may have been replaced by Leixia and having a son in Xiba before that, she (along with Kilik) enjoy a whole lot of rest and relaxation. Nowadays, Xianghua is a travel blogger, taking Kilik along with her ad writing about her various trips including Cozumel, Mexico, Brazil, and her times traveling alongside Kilik and Maxi (during the Soul Calibur 1 story arc). When asked was it the best for her to leave SC behind her, Xianghua replied. "You know, for now I want to take a break from everything and see the world on my own terms." When asked if she would return, Xianghua simply replied "Maybe."

Okay, first. Setsuka. I'll make this one kind of quick.
Setsuka got an epiphany and realized that revenge wouldn't solve anything. She leave Mitsurugi alone when she finds him a farmer. Afterwards, she befriends Sophitia. When Sophitia is killed by a malfested, Setsuka raises young Patroklos for a bit. She tells him about his family and teaches him a few moves with her blade. Instead of using Setsuka's fighting style, he uses his mothers fighting style.

Second, Zasalamel.
Zasalamel gets trapped in Astral Chaos after the fight between the swords. When he comes across the power of Soul Edge, it becomes to much for his body to handle, and has his soul taken from him. (No other reason for why he isn't in the SCV).

Talim: Where is she now?

Talim returned back to the Philippines, receiving a hero's welcome no less. She resumed her work as a wind priestess for her tribe as well as being a boxer (think Manny Pacquiao). In addition to being a priestess and boxer, she also is a penpal of Yun-Seong's, consistently writing to each other from time to time. The two normally visit each other when they have a chance. Other than that, when asked about her exclusion from SCV, Talim really nothing to say at all, however she is open for another return.
I wonder where you got the boxer idea from...

Cassandra: Hmm... I'm getting bored! Heeeeey I know a good idea! While everyone else is fighting, I'll go jump around and have fun yaaaaay! *Jump Jump Jump Jumpity JUUmp*

Or.....

she is still hanging around in SCIV doing this...

Yun-Seong:

Yun-Seong was the replacement for Hwang when he made his debut for Soul Calibur 2. Since that time, many fans had mixed reaction regarding the often cocky, often goofy Korean in reference to wanting Hwang back full time. After Soul Calibur 4, Yun-Seong has gone on to be a celebrity in his native Korea, starring in a few Korean dramas as well as making a living as an avid breakdancer and a rapper (he has made 3 albums and a fourth one on the way). There have been rumors linking Yun-Seong to Soul Calibur 5's Z.W.E.I. in relation to the two being related or being the same person. Yun-Seong and his camp deny these rumors, however, and has mentioned nothing of it. Yun-Seong is also penpals with Talim, who invites him to do shows over in the Philippines. If asked if he were to come back to the Soul series he simply replied "Yes".

Cassandra: Hmm... I'm getting bored! Heeeeey I know a good idea! While everyone else is fighting, I'll go jump around and have fun yaaaaay! *Jump Jump Jump Jumpity JUUmp*

Or.....

she is still hanging around in SCIV doing this...
Ah, Cassandra.
Sitting on people's faces until they die since 2005. Good times...

Back