Which characters would you have killed off?

hm. I would say.

Maxi - The king died already. Replace with new chucka user.
Omega Pyurra - I don't like her already.
Siegfried - needs to change, make him like Yunsung or something lol, fighting style wise.

Everyone else can stay.

Hmmm. Lets see...

Kilik
Sophitia
Cassandra
Seong Mi-na
Hawng
Maxi
Cervantes
Setsuka
Amy
Raphael
Yun-seong

PS. Using images like that is getting really old. u.u

PPS. I actually just closed my eyes and pointed at stuff on the wiki page.

For me, I would have killed off...

Ivy - I liked her in the older games, she's not a bad character at all. In fact, she was one of the first characters I ever saw and drew me into the game. But I feel that she's already played her part now.
Mitsurugi - Like Ivy, I like him and he's a great character but I sort of feel like he played his part as well. I would've preferred a new Samurai/Bushido warrior to take his place.
Cervantes - Cervantes is a cool Pirate character and I liked his designs up until SCIV. His moveset was pretty cool during the time but I feel he doesn't have the appeal he had in the older games. And it feels like he completed his story so I would've dropped him. But at the same time, I'm kind of happy he returned as well, I'm liking his new look.
Sophitia - Yeah, she had a pretty cool style that improved with each new game (for better or for worse lol). But she played her part and I'm happy that now her kids get to shine. I will miss her though.
Cassandra - Same reason as Sophitia.
Rock - I like his Native American inspired theme but him as a character just bored me and his move style was on the boring side too so yeah, I would've dropped him.
Maxi - Dude has a nice sence in clothing but he's played his part like so many times. I would've dropped him and replaced him with a new Nunchaku warrior.
Kilik - Always had a soft spot for him and his move style but he was starting to get a little old/stale so I would've dropped him and brought in a new Rod warrior. I'll miss him though.
Xianghua - Like Kilik, I liked her moveset but she was getting a bit tiresome to see so I would've replaced her with a new Chinese Blade user.
Seong Mina - Same reason as Kilik.
Setsuka - Loved her character and gameplay but it was pretty obvious she played her part well. I would've replaced her with a new Umbrella/Iai sword user.

And that's pretty much it...

I have reported you.

dawsons-crack.jpg

But why?

It's funny you're asking Synraii if he's mad when really all this thread is is just you mad over character's fighting styles and ranting to strangers.

Natsu
Yun Seung
ZWEI
Setsuka
Rock
Maxi
ZWEI
Ivy
Seung Mina
Edgemaster
ZWEI
Leixia's dub voice.
All VERY useless to the story. Seriously Tekken doesn't have this problem.

Back