Which is the best Soulcalibur Logo design?

Which Logo design is the best?

• Total voters

Blackout

[12] Conqueror
latest
latest
latest
soul_calibur_iv_logo1.jpg
03-06-12_review_soul_calibur_v.jpg
scbd-logo.png

Last edited:
From best to worst.
SCV > SCI > SCIV > SCII > SCBD > SCIII

I don't like the SCIII logo.
SC logo needs the C letter with a stylized font. ;)

Last edited:
I didn't think people would think SCV's was the best. I don't like it that much because I think it looks weird not having the title words lined up like the other logos are and how the V looks like its hanging off the edge like that. I prefer the number sign under the C where it usually was. I had to go with SCII's because I just like the metallic look and the font. It it looks like a 'Zorro' esc style like you could write it with the blade of a rapier and how the C looks like a moon. As for what stands out the most, it's say Broken Destiny's.

I say SCII is the best, and after that SCIV. SCIV for a large part because of the intro. Not the whole game intro, but the part at the end of the intro, where you "enter" Soul Calibur, and the crystals form the logo, with a bunch of epic effects and epic music. When you think about it, every SC game had an epic logo intro, but then in SCV, the logo itself and logo intro felt completely lazy compared to what we had.

I was going to say V, but the more I look at it the more the letters seem malformed and odd...
IV's is nice and neat, but BD gives it a bit more flair...
III's is just boring overall, but it's the only one that says Soulcalibur and not SoulCalibur.
II's as far too thin and sparse.
1's grows on me the more I look at it, it's neat but not too neat, it has flair but it's not over the top, and it's symmetrical.

I decided on SC1 in the end.

Back