Which Sword & Shield User...

Which Sword and Shield user does the community prefer?

• Sophitia

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Cassandra

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • Pyrrha

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Patroklos

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
I never said I didn't know the match up. I also never said picking S&S makes people win. You're putting words in my mouth. I just think those styles define boring and used to have too many tools for nearly every situation. At least it isn't like that in SCV. One other thing, the Sophitia v Sieg match up has always been 8-2 since the beginning. 8-2 match ups are ridiculous... If you want to play me on XBL though my GT is right under my avatar.

Relax, I was just kidding xD

So you play in xbox live, I play every day but I don´t remember meeting you, I´m usually in the New York room, do you play often in there?

Solo, are you a S&S lover? cause i see you in every thread related to one. well the girls at least cause that's all i ever pay attention to.

i voted cassandra but now that i think about it. cassy could probably pick up any weapon she wanted and use it effectively. that's what she did with S&S. she made her own fightin' style and beat the crap out of challengers left and right.

Relax, I was just kidding xD

So you play in xbox live, I play every day but I don´t remember meeting you, I´m usually in the New York room, do you play often in there?
I don't do global, playing randoms starts to annoy me after a while because they love complaining instead of learning.
Solo, are you a S&S lover? cause i see you in every thread related to one. well the girls at least cause that's all i ever pay attention to.
It's a bit of love and hate just like Lang said. I just don't like Cass because I never like the arrogant types anyways, that's just a trait I hate. For Sophitia it's only because I hate the match up with her and how it gradually got harder for Sieg every game (save for SCV but it's still 8-2 >.<). I love Pyrrha just because I like her sweet personality, I can ignore that stupid squeal she does only because she makes up for it in every other area. Not to mention having a 6-4 matchup with her makes me happy too.

Oh and about Omega, she's just a whΩre.

Back