Which Sword & Shield User...

Which Sword and Shield user does the community prefer?

• Sophitia

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Cassandra

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • Pyrrha

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Patroklos

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
Yohsi such perv sigh*...oh well still a nice guy
Geez Solo respect is wort of a hate for Cassandra

I voted Pyrrha just because she's the only S&S I play (both, recently switched to vanilla).
Character wise Sophitia is the best, both design and personality. Let alone the fact that she's the original.
Fighting style wise I like Patrokolos, his ridiculous stance and cocky flashy moves makes him feel unique.

Pyrrha's personality is too much for me "I'm so sorry that I was born" even though she'll freaking stab you mercilessly in the face. I would've loved to see that used comically in her malfested form (imagine Nightmare telling you he's sorry every now and then).

I don't really want to discuss it, but I'm surprised by the amount of people who like Cassandra.

CASSANDRA! Even though I only learned her when the game was already dead, she's my favorite. DAT LOW GRAB

Lang, Ive noticed that your SCV mains are:sc4cas1: and :sc5pyr1:.

Dont kid yourself. They aren't in the game.

One is Pyrrha, of course she is.

The other one is Cassandra, she´s there as soul, she joins our battle and gives us strength to fight. It´s a benefit of trusting your partner ;)

One is Pyrrha, of course she is.

The other one is Cassandra, she´s there as soul, she joins our battle and gives us strength to fight. It´s a benefit of trusting your partner ;)

...what.

Sophitia is dead. Cassandra and her soul are stuck in Astral Chaos.

...what.

Sophitia is dead. Cassandra and her soul are stuck in Astral Chaos.

Who´s talking about beautiful Sophitia? xD

Again, one is Pyrrha. And Cassandra may be there, but her soul is also with me. You won´t understand if you´re like those people who thinks all this characters are simple skin instead of having a soul.

Back