Who actually thought that Kilik.....

I like some of Xiba's moves but the one I think that is the most stupidest is that attack where he turns his back to you and looks like he is dry humping his rod as it slams down on the opponent 4 times. Um really...? lol

At first I thought Kilik being "ill-fated" meant that he either wasn't going to be in the game or that something happened to him that we needed an answer to. When we all found out that Kilik was in the game and that he was going to be evil, I had some mixed feelings (not to mention that he was going to be a mimic character). They didn't explain as to why he was now a mimic character other than to possibly replace EdgeMaster but they could've explained his story more because Kilik is an important part of the whole entire Soul Calibur story in general.

Well he's been through a lot so I guess it makes a lot of sense for him being in his current state. He fought Nightmare in SCII (which was supposed be the actual final battle of that game IF there was a story mode focused on him, Maxi, and Xianghua) and gained the powers from both Soul Calibur and Soul Edge in SCIV. So I guess that all backfired on him.

I think they meant that he was supposed to be dead, but they didn't have enough time to rework other "returning" characters. So they put in Kilik in his SCIV outfit and made him a mimic

Back