Who else is missing museum mode?

ChaosK

[13] Hero
Maybe it is just me but i always enjoyed the deep info and connections between the characters and i am really sad that there is no such thing anymore. Especially when we are talking about new characters like Zwei it would be nice to get some background info, like where he is from, whats his story why can he summon ein and so on.

The new story mode doesn't help either it pretty much only focuses on a very small number of characters and the rest is totally left out. Usually the first thing i did in previous games was to play through story mode with all characters to see their endings.

Museum mode and more painfully the weapon demos from SCII. I loved watching the individual styles doing their katas/practice routines. The amount of respect NAMCO gave to each of the disciplines is what hooked me to the SC series in the first place.

Yea I have to admit, weapons demonstrations from sc 2 and 3 were awesome.
I really liked Xianghua's demonstrations since it had such an awesome style to it.

And then there is....this

I am i liked re-watching endings and reading bios and collecting things
It also helped you understand the story (like that web thing in SCIV)
AND it had cool music
just another thing to do when you wanna take a break from fighting

The lack of a proper meuseum in the most recent SC games makes me yell
tumblr_lpofp02MyQ1qc3e8yo1_500.gif

"UNACCEPTABLE!!!"

I miss Museum mode and seeing all the cool artwork and all the other cool features that went along with it. Now, for EdgeMaster/Weapon Master mode and Chronicles of the Sword mode being removed is just inconceivable. Project Soul really needs a shot of adrenaline and get it together.

I'm going to sorely miss the art gallery. Soul Calibur III had the most beautiful music for the gallery. I'll also miss Museum, there was so much to do.

Hey, check it out guys.

Project Soul disbanded after releasing Broken Destiny in 2009. They didn't start developing SCV right after IV, they only made it because fans demanded it, so they had a very late start in development.

They didn't want to make you guys wait an additional 1-2 years on top of the 3-4 years we've already waited.

Project Soul was getting back on their feet. Development of certain assets in a game take more time and cost more than they did on last generations consoles. They weren't given a lot of time.

All I'm hoping for now is that SCV has sold/ will sell enough for Namco to even let Project Soul make another game- or at least an updated version of SCV, ala Broken Destiny. But jesus, for consoles please.

Hey, check it out guys.

Project Soul disbanded after releasing Broken Destiny in 2009. They didn't start developing SCV right after IV, they only made it because fans demanded it, so they had a very late start in development.

They didn't want to make you guys wait an additional 1-2 years on top of the 3-4 years we've already waited.

Project Soul was getting back on their feet. Development of certain assets in a game take more time and cost more than they did on last generations consoles. They weren't given a lot of time.

All I'm hoping for now is that SCV has sold/ will sell enough for Namco to even let Project Soul make another game- or at least an updated version of SCV, ala Broken Destiny. But jesus, for consoles please.

For real? Project Soul disbanded in 2009? I never knew that they split right after Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny. I feel bad for Project Soul now. Let's hope things get better for them.

For real? Project Soul disbanded in 2009? I never knew that they split right after Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny. I feel bad for Project Soul now. Let's hope things get better for them.

Pretty much, I forget where it was mentioned, but it was mostly due to a facebook petition and Katsuhiro Harada's (Harada_Tekken in SCV) assistance that SCV was even made.

Pretty much, I forget where it was mention, but it was mostly due to a facebook petition and Katsuhiro Harada's (Harada_Tekken in SCV) assistance that SCV was even made.

Thank you for stating that. See guys, you should be greatful that we even have a Soul Calibur V. The series technically was supposed to end after SCIV, but due to the petition on (I believe the creators twitter), they decided to create SCV. We may be in luck because in some video, a few of the developers did state they want to continue making Soul Calibur games. If this game does well, then we can look forward to the series improving.

So what is the lesson? We should stop complaining and try to help the series survive.
If you really are upset at the lack of stories, you can always post on that thread to make your own endings.

Back