Who takes more skill? Time?

I'd say Voldo is somewhere between 15 and 22. I know that's a big range but I'm not proficient enough with other characters to really rank him beyond that.

Voldo is easy to use at 90% effectiveness. The last 10% is pretty hard. For instance, I've had some good players tell me I play a good/decent Voldo ((I'm still not convinced)) and I've been playing him exclusively since launch and I still can't do most of his combos that require SCC, nor can I effectively use his A+K evades except for 4A+K.

However, even without those Voldo is top tier and very easy to learn otherwise.

Voldo isn't easy to learn -_-......

Seriously, think about the term "easy", if you say VOLDO is easy to learn with his A+K evades, Mantis Crawl/SuperWyrm Transitions, CR combo's, etc, then WTF are character's like Sophitia and Astaroth? ULTRA EASY?

Voldo such has so many useful things at his disposal that it seems like he's easy, but once you play at high level....or worse, krazycd, you REALLY HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING in order to win with him.

Seriously, think about the term "easy", if you say VOLDO is easy to learn with his A+K evades, Mantis Crawl/SuperWyrm Transitions, CR combo's, etc, then WTF are character's like Sophitia and Astaroth? ULTRA EASY?

Well, actually, yeah. That's why they're pretty much down at the bottom of the list.

I stand by what I said. Voldo is easy to pickup and use at 90% effectiveness. I even said already that learning the A+K evades, specifically what moves your opponents will use that can effectively *be* evaded, is pretty difficult but he isn't even close to crippled without those. MC/Landfish transitions aren't really *that* difficult, nor are the CR combos (unless you mean the combos that incorporate SCC, in which case all it takes is a little practice in training mode. I myself am still working on them because I have no access to a PS3 except *while* I'm playing other people)

Ruiner: SCC = Soul Charge Cancel. Your boy Raph used to have a sweet 6BB soul charge cancel in SC2....first of all his 6BB in that game was fast like Amy's 6BB is in this game....then right after the 6BB he could do a soul charge and then you could cancel the soul charge really fast and it allowed you to do any move you wanted right after that. People could get really tricky with it....

In this game Voldo apparently still has the ability to do a soul charge cancel like thing after his 2A+B....Manta does it out here all day...matter of fact if you watch any of his videos from the NorCal regionals you'll see him do it a couple of times.

Back