Who would you....

but some of teh ladies would be great for super fun time but not so nice as a wifey

and vice versa

Kill: Patroklos, Pyrrha, and their variations
Marry and Make Girlfriend: Xianghua (snatches X quickly and runs off with her)
Happy Funtime: Xianghua

hilde would be fab, i think i put her as a wife 4 life in my post for sure (dem lips, dat red hair). Xianghua would get...... irritating, and she would cry alot lol, same for Leixia (although i do think hey both hawt) Sophie....... i cant argue against her, sexy, strang, and regal. she would be great, altough with how Patroklos turned out (JUSTICE) and Pyrrah (the whole omega thing) maybe she isnt a great mother.........

and i guess the post i made was referring to my own choices, like i would love to get all types of freaky with tira but wouldnt wife her for obvious reasons. and Viola, while my main and tied for most attractive IMO, she is just too damn emo and depressing to be with 24/7 forever. hence why i would have them for super fun time but not wife it up, wife status saved for excellent super fun time partners that i could see having personalities compatible with mine

Eyedea, you take Hilde, I'll take Xianghua. How's that?

great deal to me (although i would first have to decide to reject :sc5nat1: for :sc4hil1: , dont know if i could)

i could never take your boo, and for the record i dont think she would be a bad wifey, her personality just doesnt fit my personal interests and what i look for

and Xianghua X Kilik 4ever!!!!

Thanks. I know what you mean about Xianghua's personality, some may not like it but I bet she's fun to be around. Never a dull moment with my boo.

= w =; I hated that "just kidding"

Kilik: I love you! DO YOU LOVE ME >8U
Xianghua: Of course...( -^^-)
Kilik: That great, for a seco-
Xianghua: JUST KIDDING!
Kilik: O A O;;;

Lmao yes XD I was like that bitch is bipolar XD ( bitch with a nice body that i like to stare at until i get uncomfterbibl because i remeber theyre pixels..and im a pervert. ; w ; )

Back