WHOLE LOT OF CAS: PLUS REQUEST!

PRIMEcawMASTER

[08] Mercenary
Hey everyone. I don't know how I compare to the other cas makers out there, but I specialize in making Battle Damage (or as I call them the, FINAL BATTLE) cas and re-creations of characters from multiple media sources (Like comics, movies, etc). I've added a video of about 50 cas I made back in Feb.

Once I get the game back I'll post formulas on new cas here & youtube.

Ambitious username!​
I have to praise the battle-damaged Superman though, wow.​
Skimmed though your vid, and not to sure how many (if any) were original creations and not recreations (given I'm not familiar with every game ever, lol) but you should post some originals.​
:)​

Thanks. Almost all these were made with-in the 1st few days of the games release, and before all the different dlc (the pack with the wings had just come out when I stopped playing) So the fact that any of them get a thumbs up with my limited time on vs what people have prob made today is a surprise.

Just got the game back. Fixing to go online a play a few, and see what ppl are making now days. Then back to getting my hands dirty. "muuhoohahaha"

Good to see you got the site working. I've already said it: While some of your choices are boring and overdone, the way you pulled them off is often pretty impressive. Never stop making battle damage versions, they look fantastic!

Hope to see some screenshots/images once you get around to making more so it'll be easier to look through them.

That scythe at the end is just brilliant! It is easily one of the best uses of the accessory equipment I've seen. Well done.

That scythe at the end is just brilliant! It is easily one of the best uses of the accessory equipment I've seen. Well done.
LoL thanks. I remember at the time thinking "I bet everyone's going to do a reaper with the new skull mask, but I bet no ones going to make a scythe with theirs" lol.

I just finished 2 new versions of Ghost Rider (I' m sure a bunch have already been made...) and a new personal Final Battle cas named GIGGLEs. I'll post screen/vids of them some time later today.

A few Screens of My Ghost Rider 2.0
uvs120523-015.jpg

uvs120523-016.jpg
uvs120523-017.jpg
uvs120523-018.jpg
uvs120523-019.jpg

Here's a quick vid og how ghost looks in motion & meplaying around seeing how some of my other cas look with bones. Think now I'm going to make a acid burned homer simpson.

Back