Why Can't Voldo Talk Or See?

@Cervantes I did read it,but it didn't say anything about him being a mummy!
I think you're mistaken.

Vercci was Voldo's master during the Italian-Spanish war. He was a powerful and wealthy merchant. When the war was done, Voldo executed the crew that tried to steal from his master's vault, to prevent them from revealing the location of the vault. As a reward, Voldo was sealed inside the Money Pit. By the time this was all finished, the Italian Wars were over. But Vercci never made it back to Italy alive... Voldo went blind and insane after all of those years trapped in the Money Pit. Only his talent for murder remained sharp. He eventually began to hear the voice of his dead master. He is told to find the thing that Vercci spent his last years searching for.
That explains alot...
Are you sure about this info?

In other words, its Old Age taking effect... So before you know it, HRD'll be hissing at everyone, although I'm not doubting he already does...

In other words, its Old Age taking effect... So before you know it, HRD'll be hissing at everyone, although I'm not doubting he already does...

You damn whipper-snappers....STAY OFF MY FUCKIN GRASS!! turn down that music, get a fuckin hair cut you tree huggin hippys!!!!

hhhhhhhssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

seriously. Some of you god damn kids have need haircuts. I personally used to have haircuts like some of yall when I was in elementary school. Back in 84!!!!

o yeah...GET A JOB!!!

HRD

Back