why can't we edit posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojste

[09] Warrior
yes i know this is nothing to do with sc4 specifically but its important and people will read it here

there are threads where you need to edit the OP as new stuff is added or threads which contain information and if there are mistakes they need to be corrected, such as my asta block punishment thread and EU psn players thread... can't we just get this feature back? it would make everything so much easier.

please delete this thread later >.<

the option disappears after a certain amount of time... maybe like an hour or something? >.<

eg. i don't have the option to edit the first post in this thread anymore but i can edit this one for now :/

I saw that I couldn't edit my post for some months back...no edit button.

Also I had problems with the edit button, where I had to click it twice to actually edit.

well, i can edit every post and i see the edit button all the time! but maybe cuz im a mod..who knows.

where are thou?

i to am having trouble editing my post. just set up a new "unblockable moves list" thread and i cant update my first post. I just noticed it this morning.

edit: ok so i was able to edit this post right after i made it. it does seem to have a time factor involved because ones from a couple hours ago, i cant touch!! someone fix it please!!!

Seems like a lot of the stuff getting updates (threads with JF lists, UB's etc) are already in the Wiki, or at least, they should be.

Seems like a lot of the stuff getting updates (threads with JF lists, UB's etc) are already in the Wiki, or at least, they should be.

that was the plan eventually. but if its in the threads maybe it will be found easier for some people!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back