Why do you main the cute monster?

sephalump

Video games kill people
Just what it says, why do you main Lizardman. I like his character design, his bestial fighting methods, and how he's such a beast(pun intended) in battle yet kind of cute(the winning scene where he looks around for the camera and is then like "There you are :D!")

i've always played him casually ... i just like his all-out offensive style in SC4
also, i tend to main rarely used characters so it's a win-win =)

His fighting style and design are just plain awesome. The other characters are cool, but some of them get a little generic (a samurai, a ninja, a guy clad in plate armor with a greatsword, etc.) But Lizard man is . . . . well, a f**kin lizard-man, lol.
That and he's just plain fun to use, and even funnier to watch.

Lizardman is pure epic.

His attacks, sure they may be similar to the sisters fighting style but no. LM is entirely different, He just kicks so much ass with his beast-moves.

I mean how epic is the 4K attack throw? Biting your head and then rocking you around like a rag doll.

I liked Sophitia when I played SC1, so therefore I liked Lizard too. I liked how it was cool that it was a huge lizard doing all these pretty Soph moves. When I got to SC4, it just kinda happened. My roommate plays Amy a lot, and I've found my Lizard is the only thing I can consistently keep up with her. Then I let him loose on normal characters and the fun really started.

He has several funny mannerisms, and Crawl Humping always gets an "AAAWWW, STOPPIT!" reaction. If he used Taki's style my Soul Calibur life would be whole and complete.

Back