Why isn't Soul Edge on PSN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically you guys want Namco to spend time and money to put an old, old game on PSN just so you can spend $6 for it instead of spending $2 for a disk. That logic sounds about right.

And if nostalgia was that important, you would have the game already instead of complaining about not having a digital port of it.

So basically you guys want Namco to spend time and money to put an old, old game on PSN just so you can spend $6 for it instead of spending $2 for a disk.
I never said I wanted to. I just said his question was valid.
What if the person doesn't have a PS1 and never got the chance to play the game?
Nice logic there.
Except any Ps2 or 3 can perfectly play pso games. Or you can just emulate it.

So basically you guys want Namco to spend time and money to put an old, old game on PSN just so you can spend $6 for it instead of spending $2 for a disk. That logic sounds about right.

And if nostalgia was that important, you would have the game already instead of complaining about not having a digital port of it.
I do not disagree with this statement.

However Soul Calibur was never released on the Playstation 2/3 and I would like to own that game eventually...regardless of my owning Soul Edge/Soul Blade already. I believe there were significant changes...but I might be wrong. Never played the first SC game so I wouldn't know.

Namco has released Tekken 1 and 2 there already (at least in EU store), so I'm pretty sure they know how cost effective that is. If they think it would be worth it, they'll put it in there. It's as simple as that. Would the game have a competitive scene? Of course not.

PS3 has Uncharted.

Your argument is invalid.

At my home we have both consoles. :)

Xbox has Halo and Gears, bite me =)

Also, its a fact that SCIV runs better on the Xbox platform compared to PS3, so for soul - xbox wins.
I also have both consoles, but Xbox still>>>PS3

Yep - Xbox proving why its better YET AGAIN.
Commence console war!
For multiplayer games I completely agree with you. Considering the playstation constantly seems to be a solo person's system it is inevitable that the 360 which focuses on multiplayer content would be better at multiplayer games.

still I would like to see Soul Calibur on the playstation regardless...or I could buy a 360 but considering it will be getting a new system by 2013/2014 I find no need to waste money this late in its life.

I live in the UK.

Dreamcast had better graphics of course.

So... being british takes away your inability to stop the more than 50 obvious reasons why the games are different? I'm rather puzzled. And you don't have to quote the whole thing, you know...?

Wait a second... Graphics!? YOU'RE COMPARING SE TO SC AND YOU TALK ABOUT GRAPHICS!?!?!

*walks away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back