Win a trip to EVO 2014 - Online tournament (PSN ONLY)

Bluegod

[11] Champion
EVO 2014 is going to take place soon, and so far it is looking like an event you absolutely do not want to miss! I understand that some of you would LOVE to attend but cannot due to certain financial circumstances. Therefore, I am here to present you guys with a wonderful opportunity. An online tournament for SCV will take place on PSN and one lucky winner will receive prize money that will be used to help him/her attend EVO 2014.

If you are interested in participating in this tournament please send a payment of $10.00 to revin122@yahoo.com by Wednesday May 21st. Please include your gamertag, I do not know all of your real names.

2014-02-04%2016_16_44-EVO.png

Information:

• This tournament will take place on Friday May 23rd at 8 PM EST in the Global Colosseo
  • Top 8 for this event will be streamed on (Link will be posted soon)
  • This tournament is for North America only.
  • Tournament will not take place unless we get a minimum of 14 players
  • Sign-ups for the tournament will end on Wednesday May 21st and brackets will be released on Thursday May 22nd.
  • Someone else can sponsor you if they believe in you, but please be sure to make them include YOUR gamertag in the payment.

Rules:

• All matches are 3/5
  • Stage selection MUST be random unless both players agree on a stage beforehand
  • CAS and color edits are banned, please use the default 1p and 2p costumes for your character.
  • You MUST report to me as soon as your match is over, otherwise I will not be able to update the bracket.
  • Viola backthrow infinite is banned
  • I require that you all have a copy of the bracket open, so you can play your next match as soon as the bracket is updated.
  • Please no complaining about lag or spikes or anything of the short. this tournament will take place online, you know what you are getting yourself into.
  • If you win this tournament you must use the money to ensure that you attend EVO 2014. IF for whatever reason you cannot make it, then the money will be given to the runner-up.
  • If you win this tournament, you can also use the winnings to help sponsor somebody else for EVO. As long as the prize money is being used to help somebody attend EVO, I don't mind what you do with it.
Current pot for this tournament: $30

List of players who have paid $10 and have joined the tournament:

1. IRM

Credits to the previous Win a Trip to Final Round thread, I got this idea from them.

Last edited:
Cool stuff.

@MightyOmega You will never win with your gimmicky ZWEI, so hurry up and donate 10 dollars to me
@Vile_Death_Wave It is unfortunate that you don't have PSN. This could have been your one chance for me to willingly blow you up online since I would get paid.
@Never_Relent I heard you have a good Natsu. Is it really just "good"?
@IRM I love you, but if you get in my way I will be dancing on your nunchuks.
@LockDownZ "Both DIME and Menace should do a FT10 with NM." They're both bad.
@Menace Read the post above
@DeathInMyEyes Same to you, but I can just beat you in tournament again at CEO.

@Whoever else wants to donate 10 dollars to me

i dont see backthrow infinite banned in this tourney in the rules section

Cool stuff.

@MightyOmega You will never win with your gimmicky ZWEI, so hurry up and donate 10 dollars to me
@Vile_Death_Wave It is unfortunate that you don't have PSN. This could have been your one chance for me to willingly blow you up online since I would get paid.
@Never_Relent I heard you have a good Natsu. Is it really just "good"?
@IRM I love you, but if you get in my way I will be dancing on your nunchuks.
@LockDownZ "Both DIME and Menace should do a FT10 with NM." They're both bad.
@Menace Read the post above
@DeathInMyEyes Same to you, but I can just beat you in tournament again at CEO.

@Whoever else wants to donate 10 dollars to me
Eh. Nothing to brag about.

Back