[Wisconsin] Wisconsin still exists? WTF?

Please someone tell me they live close to GreenBay that I could get some offline games against during the summer? I will have a car and am willing to drive to wherever you guys are.

My Car was crashed. So I have to car. :( (To Think. I can finally drive and my mom crashes my brand New Kia Sorento... T-T )

Roshambo! You best to get yo arse ovah here and whoop dis TALIM!

Hi everyone. Just to let you guys know if you are around Milwaukee, we play fighting games every tuesday night from around 5 pm til midnight. If you would like some info on the location let me know.

Also we have a tournament coming up June 25th in MIlwaukee, here is all the information:

http://shoryuken.com/forum/threads/...k-ssf4ae-mvc3-mk9-ah3-t6-milwaukee-wi.138378/

No Soul Calibur but when SC5 drops it will definitely be a mainstay on the lineup.

In case you guys don't know, Jimmy Choi runs tournaments about every 3 weeks in Madison and still gets some people in there for Calibur.

If anyone ever wants to play offline I might be able to get SOMETHING going but I'd have to be able to crash wherever it was I was playing. Occasionally during the weekends my mom takes a trip to wisconsin, I could tag along and get dropped off wherever if there would be games involved.

i have a small group of friends who play this shitty game casually lol. hit me up and i'll introduce u to them. PM is fine.

roshambo on here is a very good player. better than me even. u should PM him as well.

this game is ass though lmfao. if u play MK hit me up for sure. or any of the past SC games 2/3 i'll be down to play too. but 4? nah...i'd rather wrestle with a moving semi truck :p

Webster so sorry! MK9, really? For shame! I'm going to pick up Skarlett just to try and beat you the next time I see you! Of course, if I lose, my excuse will be, "I don't play this fuckin' game!"

Why does everyone in MK9 punch/kick/move like they have some bad ass full body arthritis?

Gasp! There's finally other players in Racine! :D I should hold a shindig!

Just lemme know what days would work for everyone. I live next to Roma lodge so I hope that's not too far for anyone. :D

I have T6, SCIV, MvC3, MK9, BBCS2, and Resident Evil for all you freaks out there. :D

Webster so sorry! MK9, really? For shame! I'm going to pick up Skarlett just to try and beat you the next time I see you! Of course, if I lose, my excuse will be, "I don't play this fuckin' game!"

Why does everyone in MK9 punch/kick/move like they have some bad ass full body arthritis?

yes MK > SC4/5 FRAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

but lol well if you play enough to want to learn skarlet enough just to beat me...heh at least I got u playing a better game.

win/win

#stayfree<3

Back