World 3 Gaming: SCV PSN 8WR Forum Tournament! (SIGN-UPS OPEN NOW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

W3G_Glake

[08] Mercenary
Signups ARE NOW CLOSED!!!!

Tournament Begins May18th @ 11pm EST!

(This tournaments entry limit is maxed at 60players)

(All Regions are eligible for this tournament)

(This Event is for PS3/PSN Players!)

W3X Is proud to Announce it’s first online Fighting game event for this Spring Tournament Season. We know with the recent pickup of SCV on the MLG Circuit, the game is beginning to get the recognition, and the competition is heating up like never before! We have made the decision join in the hype, and in doing so we have made the game apart of our Spring Online Tournament Season. We know 8WayRun is one of the largest SC communities on the net, as our goal is to provide online gaming communities with competitive gaming services, and support, we see 8WR the perfect place to help support online SCV competition. We hope this event, as well as any following events we may hold here are successful. Any ideas or suggestions for improvement regarding the events is much appreciated, please shoot me a PM if anything comes to mind.

Signups

If you would like to par-take in this event, please signup below with your correct PlayStation Network ID as well as what region you are in.

Tournament Format

• This entire event will be Single Elimination​
  • One part of the bracket will be completed Friday of each week up until the finals. All matches will be played on Stream during these Friday’s . For example: The first segment of the bracket will be played on the 18th, the following will be played on the 25th, and so on until the Grand Finals.​
  • Player’s times for matches on stream will be posted on the thread in advanced. We will send you a game invite once it is time to play your match.
  • (IMPORTANT) If you do not wish for your match to be played on stream, please send me a message prior to the date and time of the tournament including who your opponent is, so I can make the proper adjustments.
(Important!!!!) Added Note Regarding Matches
So it has been brought to my attention that time may be an issue for players out of U.S to play their matches on stream, or more importantly at the set tournament time. This is not a problem! If you know you are unable to play your match on stream, or at your set time, please let me know before the day of the tournament, that way I can message your opponent and let them know that your match will not be played on stream, and at whichever time you too agree on.​
(NOTE) If you decide to play your match separate from the stream matches or at another time, they MUST be completed before the following Wednesday! Which is the 23rd of May! Every Wednesday at the latest, is when the bracket will be updated and posted here on the thread to prepare for the next segment of the bracket that Friday. For those of you playing on stream, once the bracket is generated and matches are listed, next to your match will be the estimated time you will be playing your match on Stream, you should be on PSN by or before that time to receive your invite to the lobby. If you have any questions or are confused at all, just shoot me a message and I will clear things up.​

Rules/Settings

-Character Creations of any sort are not allowed. Default alternate costumes ARE ok.

- The Soul of Devil Jin is BANNED.

- Matches will be played best 2/3 Excluding the Grand Finals which will be played best 3 out of 5.

- 60 Seconds is the time limit during all matches.

- Both players must select Random Stage Select each match.

- Failure to follow any of these rules may result in a Disqualification.
Prizes!

* In the Event of an entry of 20-29 players the following players will receive;

1st place $40 PSN Credit

* In the Event of an entry of 30-59 players, the following players will receive;
1st place Soul Caliber V MadCatz TE Stick
*In the Event of an entry of 60players, the following players will receive;
1st place Soul Caliber V MadCatz TE Stick
2nd place $40 PSN Credit
Link to the Stream Channel: Twitch.TV/World3GamingNetwork

um this isn't on xbox? booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ah oh well :/ goodluck to everyone who's particapating

Psn: hell-bottom
Region: Midwest (Chicago, IL)

lol, some people would have trouble with EU to US connections.

Or by regions do you mean any state? lol.

If the man says all regions.

PSN: Settman
Region: UK
From the UK? Wanna game sometime? :)

I'll have a go but if the connection is bad I'll drop out of the competition.
PSN: Mage_8WR
Region: UK

Yeah somethings weird about this one.

Trying to have US and EU players fight online. is like fighting under water!!

If you are close to the East Coast chances are that there won't be much lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back