World Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickman794

[09] Warrior
So i just watched the tournament. All i have to say it wow. Those guys are really not that good. I have fought better people online than them. So because of that, next world tournament i am going to try to enter it. I mean if all it takes is spam and one or 2 combos i got that tournament aldy done. Im not saying im great at it but those ppl sure as hell are not that good. Like i said i have seem alot of ppl online way better than these ppl. So anyone out that has even the little amount of skill lets shows these ppl how to really play.

i am not trolling at all. i am being for real here. Let them come after me if they want. Thats just how i feel after watching that

Well then, let me be the first "they" to come after you and proclaim that you sir, are an idiot. and enjoy the public ridicule that is coming your way.

may i just ask did u see the fights? you are probably better than them
Yes I did actually. And I've personally had the pleasure of playing 4 of those individuals and know for a fact just how godly they are at this game. That's why I'm taking offense to these statements. I probably shouldn't come off so harsh because I really do hate when people do that on these boards but really I think you need to educate yourself before spouting off those opinions. I know for a fact how hard these guys train and how much time they put into their games. And no random online scru...player will ever get close to the level that these guys play at.

Yes I did actually. And I've personally had the pleasure of playing 4 of those individuals and know for a fact just how godly they are at this game. That's why I'm taking offense to these statements. I probably shouldn't come off so harsh because I really do hate when people do that on these boards but really I think you need to educate yourself before spouting off those opinions. I know for a fact how hard these guys train and how much time they put into their games. And no random online scru...player will ever get close to the level that these guys play at.
yea i might not know these people's whole past history with the game but from watching them play they just are not that great. Im not saying they are like the worst players ever but whats the difference between them and someone online. They are both playing the game and both are doing the best they got. I just saying i have ran into much better players in my life.

And I'm saying you haven't played anyone of their caliber so that comment is really and ignorant statement. You couldn't possibly know how good they are.

yea i might not know these people's whole past history with the game but from watching them play they just are not that great. Im not saying they are like the worst players ever but whats the difference between them and someone online. They are both playing the game and both are doing the best they got. I just saying i have ran into much better players in my life.
FT10 money match please! =D

And I'm saying you haven't played anyone of their caliber so that comment is really and ignorant statement. You couldn't possibly know how good they are.
Im saying i have played ppl even better than them. I would enjoy to have the chance to fight them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back