Worst Ending in Great Video Games(Spoiler)

Ninja Gaiden 2. the first half of the final battle was meh. just shoot your bow, don't even have to aim. the second part was meh again. didn't feel as badass as the boss looked. i don't even know if the ending was happy or sad. then again, the who story was meh, but with awesome action.

I was a little dissapointed with the last last boss of Final Fantasy 10. Dont get me wrong, that was the best game I have ever played... By a huge margin.

But the boss after Jecht calledYu yevon. He was literally impossible to lose too... You would get revived every time you died. Now I know there are other optional bosses after that but Im pretty sure you needed over 800 hours of gameplay to get to beat him and I only surpassed hour 500.

Apart from that.... AMAZING GAME.

Star Wars the Force unleased II, was a horrible ending. Its incredibly easy and VERY VERY repetative. The whole story for this games was a joke. Didnt make sense and felt like the thing was thrown together in an hour. They couldve been more creative with it than just "By the way, your a clone"

I also agree with cappachino. Ninja Gaiden II is one of my all time favorite games EVER (the whole series rivals with Soul Calibur for me) But the ending lacked the intensity that the entire rest of the game had!!

HRD

Back