Would you want legacy stages as DLC for SCVI..?

:sc1vol1:I've already mailed bamco my wallet.......so they know I'm all in on whatever they put out.

P.s. voldo reveal tomorrow ?:sc2vol3:

:sc1vol1:I've already mailed bamco my wallet.......so they know I'm all in on whatever they put out.

P.s. voldo reveal tomorrow ?:sc2vol3:
Lol I literally laughed
I think tomorrow is Geralt..supposedly..and probably a new stage or two.

Valentine Mansion:
ValentineMansionSC3.jpg
Lost Cathedral:
maxresdefault.jpg
Thesmophoros' Imperial Garden:
Thesmophoros.jpg
Mt. Fuji the Holy Hidden Dragon:
L_4ec25d66722c2.jpg
Sinking Merchant Ship:
Soulcalibur-v-20110607100254551.jpg
Torture Chamber (I really liked the wall mechanic):
Soulcalibur-v-20110607100330752.jpg
Tower of Glory:
050.jpg
The SC2 Library stage, my personal favorite (I love the open half with pillars):
download.jpeg

Last edited:
Valentine Mansion:
View attachment 48647
Lost Cathedral:
View attachment 48648
Thesmophoros' Imperial Garden:
View attachment 48649
Mt. Fuji the Holy Hidden Dragon:
View attachment 48650
Sinking Merchant Ship:
View attachment 48651
Torture Chamber (I really liked the wall mechanic):
View attachment 48652
Tower of Glory:
View attachment 48653
The SC2 Library stage, my personal favorite (I love the open half with pillars):
View attachment 48654
This was a nive selection if stages tho..I gotta disagree with the mostly SCV stages. Also, the greek stages are usually my favorite but I feel that the new one just...sort of crushes the others.

Ivys mansion from 3 would be interesting.

This was a nive selection if stages tho..I gotta disagree with the mostly SCV stages. Also, the greek stages are usually my favorite but I feel that the new one just...sort of crushes the others.
I agree. I don't know how they should work but i'd think it would make more sense to have the classic stages remade as the Legacy Stages to fit the timeline. However there are stages in SCIV & V that are just much more intricate than the older bland stages. Though I agree that Legacy stages shouldn't be from SCV.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pac
Wolfkronne monument. I don't know what it is about it. Everything about the theme, the fact that it was spinning, so on so forth. Just great design.

Wolfkronne monument. I don't know what it is about it. Everything about the theme, the fact that it was spinning, so on so forth. Just great design.
One of the goofiest stages ever and I want it back too lmao.

Also, from the Ivy/Zasalamel reveal I’m confident enough to assume that that’s the Lost Cathedral stage.

Well we already have the new Eurydice Shrine so we wouldn't see this, but I always liked the Eurydice Shrine Gallery because of how big it was to play about in.

latest

I also loved the Imperial Capital Ayutthaya because again the size and how it felt like a dojo training ground.
latest

I'd like to see the guest character stage from SCIV too, I'd love to hear Gigantesque in SC6. I forgot about that one somehow... :(

Back