WTF?!!!! Tira's 11B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tira's 11b looks fun to use but I don't give a fuck if it is a :L: or a :SM: or even a :M: attack..... LOL Im still going to be ripping someones god damn head off with Tira. 11B or not................

Sig has an unseeable tripping low that only comes out of one stance; stance being the key word. Not like Tira stances, where you can block, and still have a ton of options... you have like 5 options. So what exactly if your point?

My Tournament/Offline side definitely understands why his RSH is fair. My online side, however, wants to rage like a child because it's almost like 2KB with a Mid mixup. However, I also understand that in the last game, I played rather low-tier characters, and will have quite a few more options to use in this game to combat this, including quick-stepping to RSH's right side. So, we'll have to wait and see.

My Tournament/Offline side definitely understands why his RSH is fair. My online side, however, wants to rage like a child because it's almost like 2KB with a Mid mixup. However, I also understand that in the last game, I played rather low-tier characters, and will have quite a few more options to use in this game to combat this, including quick-stepping to RSH's right side. So, we'll have to wait and see.

Don't forget both moves execute at the same or within 1 frame of each other, and GI now catches h/m/l.

But see I don't think that was so over the top stupid.
I actually don't care that much about that honestly. I'm more bothered by you inferring way too much from something and jumping to extreme conclusions.

Like this:
Also regardless, if lows are so bad now, why not just remove them all together?

That and I think the whole S-mid category is ridiculous. Specially for moves that are only safe when held, and take forever to start up, like tiras 11B.
That's the game designer telling you that the move wasn't intended to use as a mix-up option. It's unsafe, and doesn't hit low. Is it good for anything? Hit the lab and find out.

Again, Why not have good lows, why do the majority of them have to be nerfed? People have obviously adapted to Amy and to mitsu's 2KB because if they were truly that godly they would have dominated tournaments with their "Stupid" unseeable lows.
If the designers felt 2B+K was fine and 2KB was fine for SC5, you were at least partially right. I was prepared to play against it, but I don't really want to argue about that.
What you don't get is, there are other ways to make a low good. Mitsu 2KB will still be worth using. Pat 1K will be worth using. Pyrrha 1K will be worth using. Viola CE mix-ups (idk)? Zwei will be able to set up simultaneous mid/low unblockables. 2K will always be worth using.
Lows aren't always there to create mix-ups either, but more of an intentional weakness. Canned strings that end in an otherwise safe low can be jumped for punishment or advantage OR can be straight up punished by a tech jump move.

Don't forget both moves execute at the same or within 1 frame of each other, and GI now catches h/m/l.

I was actually considering that, just tracking RSH and throwing out GI's since, when I play with Leixia (A sub of mine in V), I'm not going to have much better to do with my meter, as I'd rather not waste it on low damaging critical edge all day long.

You all worry too much. SC4 11B was a borderline readable low. This new charge move is pretty nice if it's as IdleMind has described it to me. It's probably safe because of the long startup and does great guard damage.

It looks like it's a move for interrupt and spacing. Not so much mix up.

It looks too slow and linear for any of that. Seems like it's something you'd use when you have them hesitating. Since GI takes fine resources now moves like this aren't so bad. I'm also guessing can make the opponent miss JG if you can release it for different timings.

Also please use standard notation everyone. JS = Jolly Side, GS = Gloomy Side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back