XBL weekly get together

Donutman

[12] Conqueror
So I was wondering if one night a week (agreed on by a poll which may come soon) all of our 8wayrun peeps who have PS3 could get on and play together, maybe in a colloseum thats empty (because that would be hard to find) and we could all have a little bit of fun, or even maybe a weekly or monthly online tournament, would anyone be game for this ?

-Brandon
Basically this, but for eckzbawkz

Meh, why not take it seriouslyt? I say invade the GC lobby for Turkey or something and go crazy in random match.

@Donutman
I don't have anything going on immediately after work tonight either.

@everyone
Where the hell are you?

I might not be able to get on tonight, but if i do i say we invade the moscow lobby in GC, if im not on tonight, i'll be on tommorow

Herding cats! :) I'll be on tonight earlier. Tomorrow I may have practice after work and that won't put me home till later. I'll still look to see if anyone's still there.

OMG I JUST FOUND THIS THREAD O_O...

anyways count me in :DDD

um btw can we all schedule a specific day or something~ also what lobby are we going to? ( Ex: Turkey,spain etc)
I just want this to get organized so there is no confusion ._.

Ill be picking up SCV tonight for xbl. My temporary gamertag is in my sig. Im so far unable to recover my old tag. But that name will change (its just a temporary one that xbl gave me).

I need to shake the rust off, I havent played SCV in WEEKS!! So dont laugh to much. AND I have to get used to playing on the xbox controller again. Good times

I'd be happy to join in on this. Need something to take my mind off of all the idiots in Player Match. It saddens me when good players have undesirable mindsets.

Just toss an invite my way if it's a player match or message me which GC lobby to join.

Let's decide the "where" at least, so when people are on they know the designated place to go to check for challenges.
I can do Moscow Lobby (does location of lobby make any difference in terms of connection quality?). I'll check there tonight, pacific time 9pm until later.

I've never had problems in the moscow lobby, so i say we invade there >:D
I'm getting on right now, we can do this today , and maybe weekends*except this weekend as i will not be able to go on until late sunday

oh my. Ima try to make it into those lobbies tonight. gonna be funny watching myself trying to play again after weeks much less tryin to get used to the xbox controller again.

its funny cause on xbox I used the analog stick, on ps3 i use the dpad. I do shit the hard way i guess

Back