Xianghua: Auto-Gi Tutorial by KoF-Kyo + Video

This will definately help against my bro as he knows sieg way too much.

the vid .. um it isnt comming up >><<

The link isnt working anymore for some strange reason. If they could fix it it would be a help for people wanting to main Xianghua.

This will definately help against my bro as he knows sieg way too much.

The link isnt working anymore for some strange reason. If they could fix it it would be a help for people wanting to main Xianghua.

yeah Xian is already my main .. i heard great things about this vid and then it aint there when i searched (emo-mode activated) T_T

Here the new link, i dont know why Filefront deleted it without any message.
Maybe papydanon should edit the first page.

well thank God i got a Soul Calibur 4 tourney this week.. so i hope i could get all the help i could get.. cause the guys in Jamaica are insane but i watched the tourney video u guys did and trust me u guys r on a totally a different lvl.. but i hope the experience that i gain here i can really go out there with it u know thanx for the vid .. time to practice

k i got it man thanx .. i have a extreme problem with fighting um taki, Mitsurugi.. and lizardman/Sophitia if u got any tips against them tell me cause i know xian is quick but taki.. is just a murderer when it comes to speed

I just have to say thank you. I've mained Mitsu for years but for some reason I just can't get up to the level of play I would hope I could attain. I was feeling as if things were going stale. I sat around and thought about it and came to the thought of maybe I should learn how to play with someone else just to keep me fresh and it might help my game with him. I decided on X and found it to be a daunting task. But seeing this video has somewhat excited me in learning how to use her now. Once again thanks.

Someone should do a 1B+K video I know 1B+K eliminates Sophies 4A series it steps the 1A and the 4B and 1B+K will step voldo's 3BB. Nice video by the way not only did you bring back her Auto-Gi video but if I remember correctly the older one had less moves she could impact so good stuff on making an updated video.

Things to add to that video that I did not see is below I'm sure there's more she can impact but these are moves I've seen done before and still get used. As far as 6A+B goes with mina no good mina will ever use that move on purpose but I've seen it done on accident

Setsuka

X's :4::A:+:B::

:bA:

Seong Mina

:6::A:+:B: "Last hit"

Darth Vader

X's :4::A:+:K::

:6::6::A:/:A:+:K:

:3::B:
:1::B::A: "Last hit"