Xiba Video Thread

It works on everyone as long as they don't air control away from the 3B. The 7K only works at tip range.
Okay thanks. I would try it out but I'm at work. I'm still new and trying to prep myself for NorCal Regionals so this forum really helps.

I need some advice on how to handle Siegfried. I have a video and I want a critique on my performance. I'm still trying to figure out how to use Xiba efficently. So far though, I'm really loving him <3
I know this is a year late haha but incase if you're still wondering about the matchup, you're gunna wanna get Seig out of stance because that's where his mixups start. Just a simple 2K will get him out of his stance. Once you've eliminated his stance game, his move sets shorten a lot and you're able to predict and react a lot easier.

I know this is a year late haha but incase if you're still wondering about the matchup, you're gunna wanna get Seig out of stance because that's where his mixups start. Just a simple 2K will get him out of his stance. Once you've eliminated his stance game, his move sets shorten a lot and you're able to predict and react a lot easier.
Thanks man. A year or not it's still greatly appreciated. Especially since I haven't been playing this in a while hehe. I'll be sure to keep this in mind.

Back