Xiba wants food. What would you give him?

Am I the only one thinks that Xiba was the naked man that ate the other mans face off then growled O_o

what you mean "I guess"
I playing resident evil revelations right now and this "thing" is giving Jill the worst hickie ever!!

I never have played resident evil..too scary :X How you can play it...I will never know xD Your brave sir ~

confuses me that a gamer is scared of playing video games ?_?

Well it is a horror game after all. It scared me too when i first played it. It still is one of my favorite game series though. I really wish it would go back to it's roots with the survival horror. Now it's all runnin' and shootin'.

Speaking of which i wonder if Xiba would like those herb mixtures they have in Resident Evil. What his favorite combination would be, if those herbs even have a taste.

Well it is a horror game after all. It scared me too when i first played it. It still is one of my favorite game series though. I really wish it would go back to it's roots with the survival horror. Now it's all runnin' and shootin'.
THEY ARE... RE revalations for the 3DS is like playing 4 with underwater zombies! it's running away and maybe shooting.

Speaking of which i wonder if Xiba would like those herb mixtures they have in Resident Evil. What his favorite combination would be, if those herbs even have a taste.
red, and green mix no yellow that'll make him more hungery and that can get out of hand

Back