Xiba wishlist thread

33AA is NC lolololol

EDIT: 3AB has caught step before in my experience and has gotten me ring outs and wall combos

33A/33AA is also a really good reverse mixup tool at his disposal. 33A is only -2 on hit and is definately one of my favorite tools on wakeup. 33A into 3A, grab, REM, JG, CE, or finish the string. Hell, if used at tip range, step back and whiff punish. It can be a very annoying tool to deal with if used wisely :|

xiba is fine.....

i hope to see him more in the future of the series. i really like him.

the only thing i would want is for 22_88AAA (kilik's staple) to exist with 22_88AB or maybe the 1st hit of 22_88A to be a 3 hit combo with 33_99A therefore hitting mid-Low-Low and 22_88A~AA existing.

it does not fit but it would be cool and give him more options.

EDIT: oh or maybe 33_99AaBE to be delayable.

^just tested that. Turns out you're right.

Question: was this ever changed in a patch? I could have sworn at one point in time it wasn't like this, or am I just smokin' crack?

33A BE is also guaranteed if it hits a grounded opponent. Great for stopping rollers in any direction.

Amen. For some reason people love to roll against Xiba all the time, free 58 or so damage so I aint complaining.

I like Xiba the way he is now I don't think he is bad at all, but I think some of Kilik moves would benefit him.
6AAA(Personal preference)
66AA(Necessary. The current version of 66A feels incomplete in some way.)
2B+K(Not really necessary but a good option to enter the remembrance stance)
A+B(Personal preference)
While Down A+B(He may need another unblockable attack?)
88/22AAA(Good mix up)
Back Parry Stance(Necessary)

Or maybe extend REM by a couple frames when it catches horizontals. Sometimes when people horiztonal late onto my REM, I get out of REM and just do a standing B instead of the REM~B.

Back