Yet another "my cas'" post :)

lovemygod316

[09] Warrior
Here are some creations I have made. They should all be recognizable, except for the one original in the bunch, an old guy I call Gramps, lol. He's the guy with the long beard, an idea I got from someone else on here. Thanks for that!

Alex from A Clockwork Orange
scv_alex.png

Amaterasu
scv_ammiefront.png

scv_ammieback.png

Captain America
scv_captainamerica.png

Caramon Majere from the Dragonlance Saga
scv_caramon.png

Gramps :)
scv_grampsfront.png

scv_grampsside.png

Joker
scv_joker.png

Jonah Hex
scv_jonahhex.png

Kayako from The Grudge
scv_kayako.png

Jim Morrison
scv_morrison.png

Predator
scv_predator.png

Raistlin Majere from the Dragonlance Saga
scv_raistlin.png

The Crow
scv_thecrow.png

V
scv_v.png

Nice job on your Alex, Ammy, and Predator. I would suggest adding a hand gun as the Predator's shoulder cannon. It should look a lot more convincing with one.

Sorry to say this, but they are average at most, only really decent is Captain America and there are some quite better out there. You pick too much brillant colors, blunt colors, also they look too...simple? Not...that's not the work, it seems you didn't put any love on recreating those characters it seems you picked the first item you find to do them.

amateratsu ^.^ funny
also i like the gramps/beard

well neclordX
ive seen ppl liking and also commenting galleries with "awesome" and "insane" where i was just like "... lol average"
well i cant see all these cpt americas anymore but at least some others in this gallery are decent
could've been way worse

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I never said I was god of CAS or anything, but I obviously would not have taken the time to make screens and construct a post with all of them if I thought they sucked or even "average at most". But again, you are entitled. I think I'm going to attempt a Batman's Rogue's Gallery series next. I already have Joker, and I think I can make a decent Harley, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Two-Face, Riddler, maybe Penguin, hopefully a decent Mr. Freeze, and others I think of later.

Back