Yoshimitsu Move List Printable (Excel)

T-Licious

[08] Mercenary
For my own use, I've translated all of Yoshimitsu's movelist into a printable Excel spreadsheet. Here it is in case anyone else would like such a thing. It's pretty nicely sorted if I do say so myself.

I started by copy/pasting from a Wiki webpage and then doing a lot of formatting and Find/Replace functions to fit it to a handy 3 page printable. There are certain to be some errors and it isn't as perfect as I want it, but as I don't know how often I'll be updating it, there's no reason not to share it as is. The directional notation especially, hasn't been optimized. But it should be legible.

I tossed in a quick conversion to .doc in case some of you don't have Excel. It's not nearly as neat. For the life of me I can't figure out the page breaks, oh well I rarely use Word for anything.

I may replace the attachment with an updated version without notice. I don't care about being credited if you change or modify or improve or re-post anywhere else. It's just something I did for myself and don't mind sharing. Use it share it tweak it whatever. Selah!

Attachments

• Yoshimitsu Move List 1.0.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 316
I'm new to universal notation. Please feel 100% free to open the doc in Excel and Find/Replace to your heart's content until the document fits your personal preference.

Thanks T-Licious! This is actually pretty nice!

Of course I'll be editing the hell out of it with notations and hopefully frame data soon. I'll repost my edited version whenever I'm done with it.

Can someone also add some combos in there? I see a ton of them that people are saying, but my PS3 is down stairs and its hard to remember them and try them later.

Presenting v2.0

Wow, there were a lot of errors in the original source material. Next time I do one of these, I'm gonna do it from scratch (like my Ivy Excel, elsewhere on these fine forums).

Anyways... 3 pages, still. Makes for a nice clean printout if you are learning Yoshi as a beginner, or looking to expand your Yoshi moveset without constantly going back and forth to Training Mode. Many, dare I say HUNDREDS, of improvements in this version, including but absolutely not limited to:

- Added a Simple Stance Chart. These are the simple stance changes for Yoshi. There are more complicated ways to get from one stance to another; these are listed under each stance individually.
- Added an Iron-Fist chart (presently somewhat incomplete, but I tested all of what has been said on these forums and it holds up... anyone wants to help Perfect this chart, please do)

The Stance column should be easy to decipher (DF = Dragonfly, duh, etc) but note:

- PR means Prone with Yoshi facing up. Many of Yoshi's moves can leave him in this position, and he can easily (B+K) Meditation from here, so I thought it should be listed, if only as a part of the Simple Stance Chart.
- FA means Facing Away. Again, this isn't a real stance but with so many of Yoshi's cool 'seppuku'-type moves from this situation, it felt that it was important to include it in the column.

Selah.

Attachments

• Yoshimitsu Move List 2.0.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 353
Wow, I totally underestimated what this spreadsheet would look like. Brilliant work sir... It's going to help my yoshi learning process a lot.

Downloaded and Printed...

Back