Yoshimitsu Video Thread

AZYG4LYFE

Play FFRK
The Manji clan encourage you to watch and learn from each other....

Feel free to post any Yoshimitsu videos; matches, skill project, combo videos are all welcome

Discussion, critiques (without flaming) are welcome here.

TUTORIALS/GUIDES

MATCHES (adding soon)

AZ

Last edited:
Old times Furzy, old times, I understand why I had no chance against you at that time. I Hope I can do better this time my friend :sc2ast2::sc2cas2::sc2cer2::sc2sop2::sc2nm1::sc2yos2::sc2xia12::sc2vol2::sc2rap3::sc2ber2:

Je ne renonce jamais !

Here we go my friends !

Last edited:
Ok, nice matches. Furzy didn't u see that vizzo doesn't care about your scc's ? lol Why not trying to vary with 9B+K K ?
Y a moins de folie dans ton jeu sinon, mais bon on vieillit hein ? :sc1ast1:

Ok, nice matches. Furzy didn't u see that vizzo doesn't care about your scc's ? lol Why not trying to vary with 9B+K K ?
Y a moins de folie dans ton jeu sinon, mais bon on vieillit hein ? :sc1ast1:

I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING. Just picked up Yoshi but he is so much more fun than Cervantes. So cool in this game. I Usually either spammed 2A or AA after his SCC, i guess i should go for 1A to beat also his 9B+KK. Im not sure about the frames n this, it doesnt seem like you are in an advantage after fastest input SCC.

Not sure though.

I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING. Just picked up Yoshi but he is so much more fun than Cervantes. So cool in this game. I Usually either spammed 2A or AA after his SCC, i guess i should go for 1A to beat also his 9B+KK. Im not sure about the frames n this, it doesnt seem like you are in an advantage after fastest input SCC.

Not sure though.
Don't see a kind of aggression in my post its cool.
SC II c'est pas SC V et j'aurai mon mot à dire.

haha I'm just kidding as well don't worry I'm just impatient about the release of the game. Hopefully they'll put and interesting practice mode you know. No the old one, It's no suffisant for us now. I dunno if it was hard for Thomas to cap that vids through xbox 1, but I'm interested on buying an acquisition card to cap future SC II matches and I just found old footage from 2004 on vhs, i have to convert it to PC : hope it's not hard to do that.

haha I'm just kidding as well don't worry I'm just impatient about the release of the game. Hopefully they'll put and interesting practice mode you know. No the old one, It's no suffisant for us now. I dunno if it was hard for Thomas to cap that vids through xbox 1, but I'm interested on buying an acquisition card to cap future SC II matches and I just found old footage from 2004 on vhs, i have to convert it to PC : hope it's not hard to do that.
It actually was from an old PS2, not from Xbox :p

Back