Your favorite character has to destroy de one ring...

NeclordX

[13] Hero
How the quest goes?

I was just getting some titles on quick match and after a couple of fights in the casttle stage (with the infested trying to destroy the door with the big troll) and this thread came to my mind. What if your favorite (or main) character had to walk into mordor to destroy the One Ring. How would the quest go? Which characters would be members of the fellowship and help him in the quest? Who would try to opose him or her?

I should started myself, but since my main/favorite are Nightmare/Mitsurugi the quest would end pretty soon.

If Nightmare gets the ring would become the next Sauron and if Mitsurugi would pick the ring he would fall for it even faster than Boromir LOL

In fact...now that I think every SC character would probably fail really hard in this quest XDDD But may be someone has faith in his/her hero and wants to tell us how he would triumph

Patroklos gets it because he looks kinda like Frodo. The main difference is...well, Im still thinking of that one.

Maybe Xiba would get it :o but then again knowing his fat ass he'd probably sell if for food -.-

Yoshimitsu would be the best. Nothing tempts that bastard.

Or you could tell Leixia its a shower curtain ring and she will lose interest in it.

Mine couldn't do it, at least not until he's done ringing the bells at Notre Dame... uh I mean done helping Schwarzwind... oops, I mean climbs his corpse out of a bottomless pit.

Aeon would get the One Ring and be an...

INVISIBLE LIZARD MAN.

Move over Reptile. He flies and breathes fire too.

Well I think Talim could actually handle it. If the soul swords couldn't even affect her I think she could take the ring~

( Im not sure if I was supposed to use effect or affect, I think it's affect...if not please correct ; ~ ;)

Sieg: He would take the ring, drop it the the fire, and say "I'm waaay too manly to ever need a crutch like this. I'm Mr billy Badass already".

NM: Without a doubt, he will become the body vessel for the evil lord himself. He's already halfway there with that eye on his weapon anyway. Not much surprise here.

Astaroth. Due to his massive size, strength, and pride, he will erroneously convince himself that he can break the ring himself with his axe, kind of like how Gimlee tried and failed. When reality sets in and his pride mortally wounded, he then says to himself, "if you can't beat em', join em'", and then puts the ring on to become a mighty giant with wings and a 300 foot long axe. Saroman ain't got nothin' on this hulk.

Xiba. He get's sooo hungry by the time he gets to mount Doom, that he decides to eat Smeagul, and then loses his guide forever, in which case he is now fucked and gets eaten alive by Shelob. Poetic justice for a stupid stoner.

Pat: His sword vaguely looks like sting, he looks like a hobbit, but inside he is a cocky, smug ass hole who thinks he's somehow uncorruptable. Hobbits will succeed here, because unlike Pat, they're actually humble. In less than 2 weeks of possessing the ring, he transforms into Gollum, and disappears in the caves for the next 4 decades until Bilbo's long descendant (Frodo's son), stumbles upon Pat (now Gollum-Pat), and steals his ring. Only this time, the Hobbit kills the vile creature when he had the chance, unlike the coward Bilbo.

Or you could tell Leixia its a shower curtain ring and she will lose interest in it.

Probably she would make it part of her outfit then, didn't you realize her clothes are made of shower curtains? XD

Aeon would get the One Ring and be an...

INVISIBLE LIZARD MAN.

Move over Reptile. He flies and breathes fire too.

Sounds like Predator to me. Badass²

Sieg: He would take the ring, drop it the the fire, and say "I'm waaay too manly to ever need a crutch like this. I'm Mr billy Badass already".

Pat: His sword vaguely looks like sting, he looks like a hobbit, but inside he is a cocky, smug ass hole who thinks he's somehow uncorruptable. Hobbits will succeed here, because unlike Pat, they're actually humble. In less than 2 weeks of possessing the ring, he transforms into Gollum, and disappears in the caves for the next 4 decades until Bilbo's long descendant (Frodo's son), stumbles upon Pat (now Gollum-Pat), and steals his ring. Only this time, the Hobbit kills the vile creature when he had the chance, unlike the coward Bilbo.

Sieg: We are talking about the same guy who was posessed by the evil sword during I don't remember how much years?

Pat: LOL I can see that "Myyyyyyyyyyy....JUSTICE!" "So bright... so beautiful... ah, JUSTICE!" "We wants it, we needs it. Must have the JUSTICE!"

Pyrrha, during the quest, would lose control to Soul Edge and become Pyrrha Omega. Once that happened she would put on the ring and transform once again to become: PYRRHA OPTIMUS PRIME

Probably she would make it part of her outfit then, didn't you realize her clothes are made of shower curtains? XD

Sounds like Predator to me. Badass²

Sieg: We are talking about the same guy who was posessed by the evil sword during I don't remember how much years?

Pat: LOL I can see that "Myyyyyyyyyyy....JUSTICE!" "So bright... so beautiful... ah, JUSTICE!" "We wants it, we needs it. Must have the JUSTICE!"

This made me think that Siegfried would probably be the only one reliable to just dump it in the damn volcano and be done with it. He of course would take Hilde for her companionship. and alot of hot sex since they're friends with benefits. (<- lol.) Nah he would probably take Zwei and Viola too for a massive orgy

lmao Smeagal Pat.

"We dont like fithly little malfested." lol I feel like watching that movie now haha

Devil Jin could destroy it, but he wont. Maybe normal Jin but DJ's mind is just gone. He'd probably use it.
Hwang would definetly screw over the ring and destory it.
ZWEI would do the same as Hwang
Most of my other favorite SC characters are already mentioned *Sieggy, NM, Taki*so to add more.
Other characters that arent SC related:
Teurmi would just use it to troll Ragna
Ragna,Dante, Lyndis, and Sol badguy would have no problem getting rid of it
Vergil..... Well hes Mr."I NEEDZ MOAR POWAH" so he will most likely use it
Deadpool would ignore the damn thing while breaking the fourth wall

Your probably right. *glances at SC2 Siegy/Nightmare
h3F6119CD

Besides, we all know Siegfried is the team's Aragorn. And Zasalamel is Black Gandalf.

h3F6119CD

Besides, we all know Siegfried is the team's Aragorn. And Zasalamel is Black Gandalf.

Ok, this got me thinking and it's somewhat off topic BUUUUUT
I'm gonna do this.

Frodo: Talim. Idk wtf. She's small and has this good sense of goodness
Sam: Sophitia, because she's such a devoted people person
Merry and/or Pippen: ummmm... Maybe Natsu and Leixia.
Aragorn: Definately Seigfried
Legolas: Taki
Gandalf: Zasalamel the black (That was awful)
Boromir: Cervantes
Gimli: Rock (Not Astaroth because no)

PAST THE FELLOWSHIP

Elrond: Algol
Arwen: Setsuka (More sc3, she was prettier in sc3)
Galadriel: Ivy
Celborn: Edge Master
Tom Bombadillion: Dampierre without a doubt.
Eowyn: Hilde
Sauron: Nightmare.

I just did the Fellowship then my favorite characters from the book.

Back