Your opinion about Raphael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tira was never bad, people were just stupid thinking they knew more than developers when they "nerfed" her in the patch. So trying to prove your point by using a flawed example doesn't help anyone. It just breeds ignorance.

If you allow ignorance to go unchecked, it breeds. The spelling note was just my own personal touch.

The world isn't flowers and roses, and the game has a bad enough reputation from people whining (<--- spelled correctly) over nothing. The last thing we need is people spreading more BS. A harshly put truth is worth more than a nice sounding lie.
Okay. Tira wasn't that bad. But that wasn't my main point. It is why must you be so critical? There was no reason to tell Death to learn how to spell (besides for his incorrect spelling of ONE word). If you want to continue this then take it to the pms. Let's not clutter this thread.

@Mr. MeatHook It has been received! :]

All right all right. I try my very best not to be ignorant. You've made you're point, but you can't assume the developers are always right. They are human and imperfect too. Player's logic and knowledge can be plausible too.

Now can we stop this off topic discussion now? This thread's ruined.

I'd be more than happy to delete my posts provided the other people mouthing off did the same.

Also, re: developer criticism. Don't you think that you'd have to have some kind of, say, deep working knowledge of the game to criticize developer decisions without sounding like an ignorant jerk? I've noticed the people doing the most whining are the ones who have shown the LEAST proficiency in the things they were complaining about.

tumblr_mcfcvvwliP1rb590io1_1280.png

Okay. Tira wasn't that bad. But that wasn't my main point. It is why must you be so critical? There was no reason to tell Death to learn how to spell (besides for his incorrect spelling of ONE word). If you want to continue this then take it to the pms. Let's not clutter this thread.

@Mr. MeatHook It has been received! :]
Thank you, I absolutely agree with you. & its true, I guess I was mispelling "whining" & all I can do is be sorry for that, other then that I do believe its not something to bust my balls over (Aka critical) so to speak. Still though, I'll never believe in tiers no matter what.

thanks...
All of a sudden my math skills are increasing & my writing skills is goin down, holla-lu-ya.
"I'll never believe in science no matter what."

Is pretty much what you just said there. Choosing to not believing in something that is there, at all times, affects you, and exists indefinetly.
This is only ruining the thread if we keep this up. How bout instead of science, say religions. Cause that's just as pointless to me as tiers is in my opinion.

So are we gonna get back on raph or what? (Please no tier bs again)

So are we gonna get back on raph or what?

No.

Raph is one of the hardest characters in the game to use effectively and will require a massive amount of time and effort to be even decent with him. Even then, his rewards for correct reads are minimal, and his style doesn't fit well with the playstyle encouraged by the game mechanics. He is extremely linear with minimal ways to kill or even discourage stepping aside from point blank range. There are far better choices.

DONE.

No.

Raph is one of the hardest characters in the game to use effectively and will require a massive amount of time and effort to be even decent with him. Even then, his rewards for correct reads are minimal, and his style doesn't fit well with the playstyle encouraged by the game mechanics. He is extremely linear with minimal ways to kill or even discourage stepping aside from point blank range. There are far better choices.

DONE.
Looks like you have no place here to post then. I'll take someone elses advice, opinion, info, & tips. No gratitude need be said; you can leave...

The thread is about "what do you think about Raphael". The general consensus around the world is that Raphael is in the lowest tier of the cast along with Zwei. Of course people will talk about it. There is no avoiding it because that is what people think of Raph.

The thread is about "what do you think about Raphael". The general consensus around the world is that Raphael is in the lowest tier of the cast along with Zwei. Of course people will talk about it. There is no avoiding it because that is what people think of Raph.
Your right, although I did said nicely to not give me tier bs. I guess it was inevitable.... -.-
My god.

"Hey guys what's your opinion on Raph?"
*The Table gives his opinion.*
"You have no place here get out."
Well, you did sound like you were goin with tiers again.

Tiers are simply a way to organize characters into how good people think a character is. What is with your hatred of organization?
They just make me feel like I'm gonna fail in the end. It sounds like I'll never be good with a certain character if I ever believed in tiers. Its just like what Fendante was saying. It's a discouraging bs thing to believe in. Then again, if I believed in it, then I wouldn't bother with Raph, I'd be a whining complainer who thinks accoplishment & measurement of success is futile.

Does that answer your question?

They just make me feel like I'm gonna fail in the end. It sounds like I'll never be good with a certain character if I ever believed in tiers. Its just like what Fendante was saying. It's a discouraging bs thing to believe in. Then again, if I believed in it, then I wouldn't bother with Raph, I'd be a whining complainer who thinks accoplishment & measurement of success is futile.

Does that answer your question?

You don't believe in tiers because they say your character is bad. Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back