youtube problem on PSN

BelovedChild

[09] Warrior
I don't know if anyone is running into to this, but it's very irritating for me.

Okay, so on the PSN, apparently there's 2 versions of youtube.

1 version is the usual youtube we all know and love, that can get you any video or music video you like, etc, etc.

The OTHER VERSION IS Called "youtube XL", This is a garbage, half assed, super slow, and incomplete version of youtube that's in a really shitty format, and everytime I try to find a music video or something, it gives me a bunch of crappy versions of it, or just plain video's that have nothing to do with what I'm actually looking for.

I NEVER want to go to youtube XL, I always try to get into the MAIN version of youtube that EVERYONE KNOWS and that any normal computer would direct you too...but PSN LOVES this garbage ass youtube XL bullshit, and it's very frustrating that I can no longer find a way to get to the main youtube page.

I already tried typing in "youtube" and "youtube.com" in the search engine, but it keeps directing me to the XL version. Anyone else have this problem? IF so, how do we correct it?

Just wait till Facebook comes to PS3. >:(

Honestly, Sony does have a really bad habit of adding extra stuff that doesn't belong, instead of fixing what needs to be fixed. Yes, i use the regular Youtube myself too, but there more problems with the Internet Browser as well. If im downloading something from PSN and im on the browser while its downloading, the system will randomly lock up. I mean honestly, this bug has been out sice Internet Browser has been introduced; yet, Sony will just add crap on like it's no problem. >:(

Wheres the use standard format option? How do I access that? Why can't I just go to "youtube.com" when I put that in the search engine, and it wont even take me there? So gay.

I know what you guys mean, but Jaxel, why on earth would youtube do that to itself? It's like being As strong as the incredible Hulk, and to advertise yourself to the world, you choose Woody Allen as your stand in model of masculinity. "DA FUCK".....

BelovedChild

beloved child, there is only one problem with youtube, and that is that you are not currently on it, watching THIS

Back