Yun-seong Changes For Sc5

They could give him a few more special attacks. preferably an Unblockable. Compared to the other characters he doesn't have much. And the one Unblockable he does have whiffs so much, i hardly use it. It would be nice for him to have a few free standing combos or 8wayrun combos like the other characters have. All Yuns combos have to be set up. I still think his style is one of the best in the game.

@11R1CH11 - I agree about his style being one of the best in the game, meaning it has alot of potential...

On another note, CR {A+B} should be the Unblockable from CR stance... It would work more like Asta's 44B*44{B} or his "Bear Hug" Unblockables in the sense that you can release them early to prevent from being interrupted hopefully... You can just step it, but keeping that in mind means CR A becomes a more useful tool (probably being faster in SC5) and if you don't have enough frames to step CR A+B (normal) after blocking a transition then going for that move has a higher chance to connect, from figuring that the opponent will react to either the move or transition and try to step anyway...

About 8 months! Can't wait!

Yea I like the idea of CR A+B being unblockable seeing how it is a charge. Though I know in some combo's when you knock down your opponent CR A+B doesn't always hit. It whiffs to the side slightly. It usually only hits after Crance stance CH 1KK.

I'd like for him to be able to move forward or, back in CR. Auto sidestepping verticals really destroyed the use of adding sidesteps (although it would be nice to whiff punish using CR A and, get more damage) to crane. In SC3 he had a nice tracking kick he could use from 8way running (don't know the command).
He also had a dragon kick similar to Maxi's but, faster (it had a air combo follow up). He had what I believe was a stance when he moves back n sways his sword (they should bring that back as sort of a repel move/counter attack). The command looked like it might have been 4A+B.

When I see Yun-Seong in SC4 I feel bad for him, considering i'm a yun player >.> Hopefully in SC:V they'll make great adjustments to him.

Back