Yun vs Siegfried

Gegliosch

[09] Warrior
Any advice on this matchup? Siggy seems to be so spammable, despite the rather bad frames. I just can't get any attacks in between the constant attack flow. The faster highs get tech crouched, 3k is out of range most of the time, other mids seem to be too slow and if I make any mistakes I get punished for huge damage.

Unfortunately yes, I don't know anybody to play offline with. It's strange I never had any problems with say Amy spammage and then this slow ass knight owns me every time.

Sounds like a general Sieg problem you're having. He has one low in particular that's hard-to-see and gives him advantage so most of the time you don't need to duck. He can't punish very hard so you use more unsafe moves. He can space you with some ease but just use proper movement to get in as necessary. Yun can do this with little problem. 9B+K is more than enough if you want to move in offensively. Interrupt 3 SCH K with KK. If he tries SRSH mixups step right. SRSH A+B should be slow enough to react to. Predict 22_88 use for a free CR evade. Check out the punishment list also.

Back