Z.W.E.I's fate. Dead, revival, or werewolf (EIN) form revival?

ZWEI's fate?

• Dead

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Revived

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • True EIN form

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
Who voted for dead? lol

I would like to see something new with E.I.N.'s design. Maybe make him even more like one of those "stands" from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in that he would have a bipedal body. Or take it the other way and make him more like a real wolf, down on all fours... floating on all fours. Whatever works.

Oh, and biting attacks. And a grab where E.I.N. performs a full nelson hold (like this, but reverse the positions, lol nah, more like this) while Z.W.E.I. rams the butt of his sword into his opponent's gut and then headbutts them to the floor. I would pay to see that. It should be DLC. "'Z.W.E.I.'s Command Throw' now available for 80 MS points!"

Is it any coincidence that werewolf Zwei and vampire Rapheal Nightmare go head to head and then there's little Viola in the middle. Werewolfs and vampires are always enemy in cliche bullshit.

Not a coincidence. I don't have a link, but someone from Project Soul confirmed the Z.W.E.I.-Viola-Raphael trio as being inspired by Twilight. They didn't play it up in the game at all though, which I don't mind, but I also wouldn't mind if they did something more between the three of them.

Why are gay people so much into zwei?

Maybe 'cause he's hot?

Who voted for dead? lol

Oh, and biting attacks. And a grab where E.I.N. performs a full nelson hold (like this, but reverse the positions, lol nah, more like this) while Z.W.E.I. rams the butt of his sword into his opponent's gut and then headbutts them to the floor. I would pay to see that. It should be DLC. "'Z.W.E.I.'s Command Throw' now available for 80 MS points!"

You've got a point for that full nelson hold idea

Maybe 'cause he's hot?

And for that one as well

I can't help but wonder if Z.W.E.I is sort of being "absorbed" by the spirit of E.I.N. After he dies, he no longer dominates the werewolf, but E.I.N. becomes the master, with Z.W.E.I. becoming a spirit. The idea is far fetched but if E.I.N. were the main character replacement, then in an interesting dynamic Z.W.E.I. would appear as an assistant in battle with his Kreuzgriff. Unlikely, I know. More probable would be a Tira like dynamic to his fighting style: he transforms into the wolf at random, and his moveset changes completely. It could even possibly be manipulated mid-combo for incredible variables in damage and usefulness.

Or get this everyone. He is so awesome that he survives being stabbed and thrown off a cliff. Maybe Ein was like "Lol I got this" And just caught him. Then maybe Viola was like "We cool" And used her unexplained magic to heal him.

What probably happened was that as ZWEI fell of the cliff, his sheer awesome healed his injuries and he flew like superman and came out of the screen and punched Daishi in the face, saying, "WHY WON'T YOU BUFF ME!?!?!"

I believe he will become the next host for Nightmare. I don't know how. I just feel it. Whether or not he'll be playable in his current style I cannot say. Maybe he would get turned back into a resurrected Z.W.E.I. after he is broken free of the curse. Idk. Just speculation.

At any rate...

The gay dudes liking Zwei and all that jazz...

I'm not gay at all and I have a total man crush on the guy. He's a hot piece of ass. I see him as a role model. Something to aspire to be. I mean c'mon, who doesn't what body like that? The dude's rip-jacked as all hell.

Oh yeah...

Does anyone know why his name is an acronym?

Does anyone know why his name is an acronym?
Yes, the devs were displeased by people always misspelling Sieg as Seig or Siegfried as Seigfred, so they knew people would have also a lot of trouble with Zwei. And thats why they were smarter this time and made it an acronym - Z.W.E.I. so that the fate that happened to sieg wouldn't happen to him as well.

Yes, the devs were displeased by people always misspelling Sieg as Seig or Siegfried as Seigfred, so they knew people would have also a lot of trouble with Zwei. And thats why they were smarter this time and made it an acronym - Z.W.E.I. so that the fate that happened to sieg wouldn't happen to him as well.
That's a little extreme. But alright. Do what you gotta do right? lol

Back