Zasalamel Combo Listings

launch b:K 66B, not at all optimal as far as damage goes (you lose about 10-15 damage) but when 66B hits an airborne opponent it creates an untechable KND. The opponent is forced to block 1B/66B/3B and is in range for a B+KK.
edit: I think max damage off 1BB TS3 midscreen is 6B+KA KK, it does 69 dmg.

Last edited:
FC 3K, 6K combos on NH (6K whiffs on tip range hit though)

btw, FC 3K feels like it has really good recovery on block as well, I think it's somewhere around -2 or -3.

EDIT: Some more that aren't posted here

k6, 1A

CH 1B, 8B+K
CH 1B, 46:BB TS1, 66A+B (Needs the JF to work. 66A+B catches all techs)

CH 1K, CC, 1A
CH 1K, 46:BB TS1, 66A+B (Needs the JF to work. 66A+B catches all techs)

44K, 8B+K
44K, 46:BB TS1, 66B (Needs the JF)
Think you might be able to get 66A+B off this one as well but not sure

A+B, 6B+KA, 66A+BB TS1, BT BB

Also I didn't test these on a bunch of characters so it's possible that they may not work on some of the cast

EDIT 2: I didn't realize that you could tech after the 46:BB and have the time stop catch you, messing up your angle. So I had the AI always set to tech in a direction and it made it so they were FDFT or whatever instead of FUFT. If they don't tech at all until the end, left tech will dodge the 66A+B (8B+K and presumably 66B still combos though). If they tech at all before then though, they'll end up FDFA or FDFT and be unable to tech 66A+B.

EDIT 3: Okay apparently that situation in edit 2 only happens after LH 6K??? Really weird. If they don't tech at all for CH 1B or the others they're still left FDFA or FDFT.

Last edited:
So, im a D rank with Zas and i still dont know if this is a true combo.....22/88B, 46B, 8B+K. It works in training mode and on most people online, but sometimes i run into people who ukime out, i even have video proof. Am i doing it too slow in those situations? Or is it not a true combo.

So, im a D rank with Zas and i still dont know if this is a true combo.....22/88B, 46B, 8B+K. It works in training mode and on most people online, but sometimes i run into people who ukime out, i even have video proof. Am i doing it too slow in those situations? Or is it not a true combo.
Its match up specific guaranteed on Zas, X, Soph, ivy, Kilik, Groh, Geralt, Taki, Tira, Mina, Raph. other characters have to tech right its better oki than 66B about same damage

Ok, so
Its match up specific guaranteed on Zas, X, Soph, ivy, Kilik, Groh, Geralt, Taki, Tira, Mina, Raph. other characters have to tech right its better oki than 66B about same damage
This is what I found too, it also works on voldo and talim if the 22/88B Connects close range. Kind of weird don't know if it's a bug or not.

Back