zero's unpretentious gallery

z.e.r.o

[08] Mercenary
Hi, these are some cas I did, some are very old.
They're mostly Aeon style....let's say I tried to create some sort of lizardmen army
(one of them is actually a simplified variant of a VLARCANE's brilliant one:
http://8wayrun.com/threads/a-tale-of-souls-and-swords-eternally-retold.11292/page-97#post-645020 )
Sorry for the picture quality, the colors are messed up and lot of details are gone...

Here are the single pictures:
01.JPG
02.JPG

03.JPG
04.JPG

05.JPG
06.JPG

This below is the one "copied" from VLARCANE ( http://8wayrun.com/threads/a-tale-of-souls-and-swords-eternally-retold.11292/page-97#post-645020 )
07.JPG
08.JPG

09.JPG
10.JPG

11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG

15.JPG
16.JPG

This character should be deformed (perhaps the right term is hunchback) but it can't be seen in this picture:
17.JPG
18.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The monster CAS have that gnarly feel i like in anthros.
The ExEq makes them stand out like those beetle horn wings, and the mix of rather refined armor sets and beastly looks works well, even with a rather bold choice of colors...

The other ones are ok but pack less punch IMO and seem less original (that jester's head is intriguing tho)

Thx for the credits.

Keep it going and steal away :)

These are INSANE.

The first one seems a bit overloaded, but other than that they look great are very unique (to the point that I thought they were hacks at first).

Thanks guys, actually most of my SCIV and SCV CAS are hacks but not these ones, cause they're not allowed here.
Yes, the first one is VERY overloaded cause I wanted a character that would give the idea of being in front of an alive tank, some kind of rough lizardmen infantry, it looks very effective during 66K.
For the colors I try always to stay real so I use mostly colors giving the effect of copper, bronze, iron leather and so on (with a few obvious exceptions) and I try to avoid desperately clipping problems, the second one wore Lusca tassets at first but I was forced to remove them cause in game they gave horrendous clipping problems with horse legs.

These actually look cool, and that says something seeing as I usually don't like animal CAS's

Back