a mini-gallery

I usually hate hard sci-fi stuff and x10 sci-fi stuff in SC

Still this one is so good i must give positive comment, lol
Amazing concept and execution
Character itself even with a weaker (due white-white) colour scheme White>>>Blue, rare case of using well dat shoulderpads
Weapon i dont know, as now Sieg's look better, more in-style... but i like the idea of fast-deadly on a design like that, maybe another hyper saturation Mitsu-sword or Alpha-shit (2nd got epic stance and animations for something like that)

Again, great job

Veeeerrrrryyyyy Nice.

Good design, especially good detailing.
There's alot of very meh sf/modern stuff floating around, but this isn't one of them.

Extra credit for calling her a gynoid

from heaven.gif

A new original with GLaDOS-inspired alternate costume.

SPACE COLONY SECURITY ANDROID
A mass-produced gynoid designed with a beautiful, yet decidedly creepy, human face to facilitate communication and, if the situation demands, intimidation of humanoids

View attachment 37208
View attachment 37209
View attachment 37210
View attachment 37211
Design notes: Influenced by the S.A.B.R.E. Force units from the game, Remember Me, and @Mephie's cyborg from an old contest. The transition helmet was loosely based on the awesome energy helmets worn by the Kryptonian invaders from 2013's Man of Steel film.

Technical stuff: Feathers of strength on head, turtle shell and scroll on neck. Phoenix, pocket, and number 1 stickers on face with Face Paint 13. Square, pocket, and number 1 stickers on glossy top with Basic 17 pattern. Two pocket stickers on glossy pants (one behind). Most body parameters increased (+10 to +20) to bulk up the form-fitting equipment, making it look more like armor. As usual, waist is minimized (-20) to show off dat ass :P
Great work on the face. I really like this creation overall, I wish there was more sci-fi options in the game

DS2 Faraam Knight from @bushindu's recreation challenge.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png.jpg

Creation Notes: DLC heavy. 1 helmet ornament, 2 raccoon tails with leather pattern for ruffled look. Patch, star, and pocket stickers on shirt. Naval insignia on helmet with number 1 to blacken nose guard. Number 8 sticker on waistcloth to emulate belt. Two pocket stickers placed by view on face of "mummified" underwear with gradient pattern (so that only eye slits are black). Checker pattern for texture on limbs. Coincidentally, almost same gear as Boba Fett. Works in-game for Patty and Mitsu fighting styles.

Last edited:
Excellent and genuine DS flair, a lot of technical mastery on display, would have matched armor and shield color for better detail readability and potential additional sticker effects on armor pieces.
The guy @ PS who designed / drew this horrendous belt should be fired instantly

The more i look at your Bobba, the more it gives me the urge to do one myself, very clever build :)

Excellent and genuine DS flair, a lot of technical mastery on display, would have matched armor and shield color for better detail readability and potential additional sticker effects on armor pieces.
The guy @ PS who designed / drew this horrendous belt should be fired instantly

The more i look at your Bobba, the more it gives me the urge to do one myself, very clever build :)
Thanks! I completely forgot to match the colors lol. Honestly, for most of my creations, I just set the weapon to "The Master" and call it day. I'd be happy to see another version of Boba since I'm not 100% satisfied with him. Anyways, best wishes, my friend.

working on it...i already spent an hour on it, and got to a mildly satisfying result, i'll keep refining it till i think it is worth posting...and hopefully grab me another fantastic review from you...i can tell i went a different path than your boba, quite significantly so :)

the actual version passed beta stage quality check : the kids loved it :)

Haha thanks for the necro, man. I'll post a new character I've been storing up so it doesn't go to waste. And when are you gonna update your thread? I'm gettin some serious blue balls here.

I completely overlooked the ginoids, me saying i was eagerly expecting your sci-fi outing, and you know how many i have done myself, be it RCas or originals.
Anyways, enough about me bragging, those two are exceptional, mate !

I especially love how you picked out shiny speckless armor white, the head build is very intriguing, interesting, and screams sci-fi, i cannot fault anything in the choice of equipment either...oh well, there is that belt which i would have avoided tho, there might be better options...

oh and i really cannot understand why anyone has to "hate" anything that is not contemporary to soulcalibur, no limits man, time and space, no limits to art...
you really went a different path than i did for this one, even though i dare think you drew some inspiration from my previous sci-fi stuff, you tell me if i am wrong :)...

Should i say your latest CAS have moved from good to brilliant, especially the females, very impressive...you are one of the big sharks of CAS creation now, besides being a very pleasant guy to chat with...
"Helloooooo, my name is Bruce !", remember ? :P

I completely overlooked the ginoids, me saying i was eagerly expecting your sci-fi outing, and you know how many i have done myself, be it RCas or originals.
Anyways, enough about me bragging, those two are exceptional, mate !

I especially love how you picked out shiny speckless armor white, the head build is very intriguing, interesting, and screams sci-fi, i cannot fault anything in the choice of equipment either...oh well, there is that belt which i would have avoided tho, there might be better options...

oh and i really cannot understand why anyone has to "hate" anything that is not contemporary to soulcalibur, no limits man, time and space, no limits to art...
you really went a different path than i did for this one, even though i dare think you drew some inspiration from my previous sci-fi stuff, you tell me if i am wrong :)...

Should i say your latest CAS have moved from good to brilliant, especially the females, very impressive...you are one of the big sharks of CAS creation now, besides being a very pleasant guy to chat with...
"Helloooooo, my name is Bruce !", remember ? :P
Yes, indeed. I looked up your Adam Jensen and Alien Space Marine (one of my personal favorites) a number of times for some space-age ideas, especially for texturing and layering. Bump map + pattern = win. I tried to do the same thing for my steampunk hazmat, but I found that I can't give any creation my all unless it's female lol. One of these days, I'm gonna try to jazz him up into some true SciFi.

Just catching up on old posts:

MATSUYAMA MIKI
From MultiCultural CaS Thread

The tourist slaying miko. Miki's dreamed of working at the exclusive Itsukushima Shrine since her infancy. Finally at the age of 14, she got the job, but, much to her dismay, the shrine fell onto hard times during the Dai Recession of 1601. Within just one year, the shrine's emergency funds dwindled away, and the formerly exclusive shrine was forced to open its gates to the a huge influx European tourists. The westerners trampled all over the shrine with their rusty metal boots and littered the grounds with their pipe tobacco. The worst perpetrators of all were those freakshows searching after some stupid pair of "magical" swords. After one particularly absurd fight between a zombie pirate and an Elvis impersonator and the destruction of countless precious artifacts, Miki took up her blade and swore to slay any tourists who would dare step into her precious shrine. Five years later, 1607 AD, Itsukushima shrine, deprived of its sole source of income by one its own staff, shut down. And yet, on dark, stormy days, sailors whisper tales of a crazed miko who's responsible for the violent deaths of over a thousand tourists, including a scythe-wielding negroid with a glowing eye and a young, tonfa-wielding Phillipina....
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_29.png

Notes: 3 SpecEq and 8 stickers! 2 gourds as hair extensions and 1 bow tie on head. Two red circles placed by view on shirt sockets, one spade sticker placed by axis around collar, and one maxed pocket sticker around waist. Stripe pattern on sleeves blocked off by maxed square stickers. Maxed number one sticker placed by axis over another maxed number one sticker on pants for stripe.

Last edited:
ORCHID (Killer Instinct 2013)
From Request Thread
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2e.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ2e.jpg

Creation Notes:
Goggles on head with nurse's cap. Scroll and gun SpecEq. Giant number 1 on wristbands. Zipper sticker placed by view on chest for leather strap. Star sticker on chest for white shirt and green pocket sticker to extend tube top. Black, green, and yellow pocket stickers on tube top with maxed gradient pattern (for white top and green below).

Last edited:
RED BULL-TAN
Self explanatory. From Request Thread.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_29 (1).png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_32.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_24.png

Design notes: Tried to make can of Red Bull with scrolls but failed. Three crescent moons on head. Two phoenix stickers and two Chinese number ones on face. Pentagon, hexagon, circle, and bat wing stickers on dress.

Last edited:
Back