A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

LOL airing out teh estrogens, I see. So BADASS that it's kinda adorable. The sheer bulk of the armor almost looks fluffy (in a good way). Did you max the body parameters? Those pinched glowing eyes really make the character. Delightfully tacky. Much cooler use of the rebreather than my HAZMAT dude. Did you ever consider giving him a cape with the corded epaulettes? That might up the macho-ness.

Edit: Hell yeah, stayed up all night studying. Like a boss.

Yep i did play with the body parameters, like big shoulders (meaning oversized pectorals and upper arms, but not maxed), smaller forearms, same with lower body with oversized calves and over medium sized thighs...what i dislike is that you cannot really extend the shoulder piece in all directions, it just goes up and doesn't really widen as i would have liked (another editor oddity...wow that's a lot of d's:) I think the work i did on my Bumblebee in that respect was significantly better, but i did not use the same pieces.

The pinched eyes were really difficult to get right, as i had to used to curved visor to produce it (no ExEq left), the good thing with the visor is that it creates the right glowing, reflective effect as intended, probably better than halo rings or anything else in the game, which show the potential of this particular helmet for doing Sci-fi bots, CAS, armors...i might use the R&D to produce an original rather than an RCas, as i could be creatively creative, rather than technically creative, if you get me :)

Oh and actually, i did start with the warthog boots, but they were a bit pattern heavy compared to the upper body and the relative plain armor look i wanted him to have (the eagle belt is relevant, well, because of the trademark eagle emblem of the space marines, usually on the shoulder pads, but those aren't stickerable as you all know)...

I am not 100% happy how he looks in game (mostly because i abhorre clipping and always succeed in avoiding it 95% on my CAS)...

Now go back to that chromatelectroscopomorphy of yours :P

Hi, just a quick hello, just passing by
Recently my xbox360 moved up a floor to my kids playroom and is out of my reach for character creation, but it is a good thing since i probably would have gone on forever with this...
In between, a lot of things happened in my life, which i won't bother you with.

I just wanted to drop by and post that latest sketch of mine, where i tried to compose some sort of scene using CoC characters.
I am not AT ALL a fan of that kind of casual games (might be open for debate if it is casual or not, but i'd rather play Sniper Elite V3 on xbox one than this right now)...
Thing is, my younger Lil Vil kiddie loves it (he is very much into all kinds of strategy and tower defense games like PvZ, halo wars and all...)
So i figured i'd try and do something for him, hey, because i am a good dad.
I might need to consider buying a tablet or upgrading my gear from worn-off HB pencils + rubber and fingers to something worth my potential, i know, but it ain't my living after all hey :)

Hope you guys are doing good, and that you don't suffer under the tyranic rule of King Von Le Bello
Moderate this mon ami, i dare you haha ! JE REFUSÉ OUI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clash of Clans, a handheld strategy/tower defense game on iPad...a free game with in-app purchases that generates more cash than any AAA console game...crazy stuff, a cute pic for a cute game...

Funny how you moderated my post in french, i nearly missed that (oh and its "je refuse" ou "j'ai refusé"), but lol anyways :)

Very cute indeed. That fool Goblin's leaking coins out his sack. I'm betting he's gonna get chased down by that big rock looking dude and mashed into pudding.

Actually it was thought like that : the barbarian is mad about the goblin stealing the village's gold (hence the "stay!") and he didn't notice the big-ass knight right behind him and about to chop him into pieces...who in turn wonders why he can feel pressure on his left shoulder ("toc/toc"/"break!", look at the golem's fist / finger touching him, and the other /right fist preparing for a good armor shattering punch.
The skeletton in his balloon is also targetting a clueless barbarian...

It is all kinda logical, well except that the dragon is just chilling (lol) breathing fire at noone in particular (he is a very bad-eyed dragon indeed)

Oh and Bruce, mon ami, ever seen a golem outrun a goblin :)

Actually it was thought like that : the barbarian is mad about the goblin stealing the village's gold (hence the "stay!") and he didn't notice the big-ass knight right behind him and about to chop him into pieces...who in turn wonders why he can feel pressure on his left shoulder ("toc/toc"/"break!", look at the golem's fist / finger touching him, and the other /right fist preparing for a good armor shattering punch.
The skeletton in his balloon is also targetting a clueless barbarian...

It is all kinda logical, well except that the dragon is just chilling (lol) breathing fire at noone in particular (he is a very bad-eyed dragon indeed)

Oh and Bruce, mon ami, ever seen a golem outrun a goblin :)
Oh now it's coming together! Just cuz I've never seen a golem outrun a goblin doesn't mean like I wouldn't want to see it. Or a princess saving a knight. Or a peasant burning a dragon. Hmmm....

Oh now it's coming together! Just cuz I've never seen a golem outrun a goblin doesn't mean like I wouldn't want to see it. Or a princess saving a knight. Or a peasant burning a dragon. Hmmm....

Or a dwark love an elf, or my Mantis and Wasp CAS come to life and knock on Le Bello's door
Yeah, that would be cool, but probably ain't gonna happen :)

Oh I know, I just felt like being silly. Looks like an interesting game - You should check out Kingdom Rush, it's a lot of fun.

Monsieur, il est interdit d'écorcher ainsi la langue de Molière ! :sc3zas1:

Yep, it is a bit like Kingdom Rush i guess, maybe i should give it a try mon ami...

Or a dwark love an elf, or my Mantis and Wasp CAS come to life and knock on Le Bello's door
Yeah, that would be cool, but probably ain't gonna happen :)
I heard that The Hobbit 2 had just such a plot (dwarf X elf, not Mantis X LeBello lol). However, this new series has sooo much filler, it would put Naruto to shame, so after watching the first movie, I've avoided it like the plague.

The second movie is actually way more action packed and better than the first one.
The CGI impersonation of Smaug is a marvel to behold, i really think you should give it a chance.
Beware that the cliffhanger at the end of the movie is kinda abrupt :)

Agreed, neither am I, but man...yesterday was oomph for Brazil.

By the way, folks, if you wanna encourage some novice author like me, go and have a look there, you can either write a review or even support this, if you are into e-books that is...

US store : http://www.amazon.com/Wand-Gray-Vanilla-Vilarcane-Frostfall-ebook/dp/B00LM60G2I

UK store : http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Wand-Gray-Vilarcane-Frostfall-ebook/dp/B00LM60G2I

Admittedly, the presentation is not stellar, but it is fun to see your stuff approved for "publishing" through KDP, and you can read the sample and maybe want to read the full thing...
This is the latest version of it with all bells and whistles and twists, what bugs me is that I couldn't get the price lower, sadly...

Not sure if Kiraxsummers is still around, but she was the one who advised me into doing this in the first place, so thank you kindly...
In fact I have written 3 short stories in english, and also 5 in french, so i might give those and a shot sometimes, but it takes time to go through the editing/publishing process and i have little of it right now for various reasons...

Last edited:
I'll definitely check out your writing sometime. Your CaS thread is so huge, that every time I come back, I seem to find something new and awesome.

Back