[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

I have my 360 with a copy of SC4, BB, and SF4 with all characters unlocked so if you need my shit for casuals that's fine. I'm going to not bring my stick though since I'm just doing SC4.

By tourney time I'm going to have (up to) 5 monitors I can bring, plus I'll be bringing at least the Tekken 6 cab, possibly others. I'm gonna be renting a moving truck that day so we can move around heavy shit if we need to.

Way to get shit done!

I have a 360, no TV. I don't have a job or anything, but I'm down with all us poor folk throwing down 20 for the pot.

PHP:
tigerboymac is officially on sf4 for pc

Hey Tony, ask around there's a bunch of people here who have SF4 PC. Is tigerboymac your name on there? I'll send it over to my buddy. I think his is 'BetrayedtheLaw'?

ps3 controller no longer works on pc -_- anyone want to play sf4 pc? btw ill bring my sf4 pc setup lmao 0 graphics and a midget that kicks u in the ballz while repeating "gettin a ps3 yet?"

What OS you using? If it's Vista64 then yeah you're gonna have problems >< they broke the working drivers awhile ago with a patch.

XP/Vista32 ones though work fine. There's a working 64 one as well, but only for connecting via blue-tooth.

I can throw in 20 dollas for sure. I can also bring my xbox and sf4. I have a large tv in my basement, but me and my stepfather just brought it down, i can see if they mind me bringing it, im going to need help getting it back up though, it is a pain in the freaking ass to do. It's just a regular tube tv. hm, what else, i have another really shitty tv i can bring, it's like 15-18 inches i think, like 5 years old. Like i said though, someone will have to come help me get the larger tv upstairs.

ps3 controller no longer works on pc -_- anyone want to play sf4 pc?

AIM: DreamingMiracle
Games for Windows: JamieAllegro

Down for games basically every afternoon/early evening.

As for the Tourney, I play on PC so I can't offer any systems or TVs to the mix. Also depending on pad situation I probably won't be playing either, heh. I will probably hang out to watch though.

^ play dude.

anyways i have a ps3, with 32 inch lcd and a 27 inch tube tv and i can see if my roommate will let me borrow his 360 and sf4 for casuals.

i honestly think we have one of the best, supportive and and dedicated crews around. also talked to a syracuse player today. he said most of them have dropped sf4 for bb and tekken so yeah. i guess we whipped em so hard they decided to give up. i think albany quit too hahahahah. next stop nyc

AIM: DreamingMiracle
Games for Windows: JamieAllegro

Down for games basically every afternoon/early evening.

As for the Tourney, I play on PC so I can't offer any systems or TVs to the mix. Also depending on pad situation I probably won't be playing either, heh. I will probably hang out to watch though.

We'll have at least 1 PC station, so I wouldn't worry, and I can probably finish your controller by then.

Fuck i feel like crying man my stick died on me i dont know whats wrong with its nothings working fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

nothing when i plug it im my laptop it doesnt even show under my controller setting thing lol ima just take it apart and use it as a shell for a new one but i dont have a lot of money to get it built

nothing when i plug it im my laptop it doesnt even show under my controller setting thing lol ima just take it apart and use it as a shell for a new one but i dont have a lot of money to get it built

Sounds like what happened to me....bring it in for Celeste to check but probably the PCB went.

im even more upset cuz im sucking on pad and fei long is playing bad because of it im not using cammy till Saturday

Good news fellas, Justin Wong confirmed he will come if i hook him up with a place to stay. I offered my house, but the way he rolls I may just have to get him a cheap motel room. (no skin off my back to get us comp imo). If he is willing to stay at my crib, I will ask him if he's ok with casualing the night before with us.

About the equipment. YES to ALL of it. Bring whatever you can spare and then some. I want as many stations as possible and I want to get it hooked up right and early.

see yall at smash club tomorrow, I will bring my triple as well and sticks.

cha cha

I have my 360 with a copy of SC4, BB, and SF4 with all characters unlocked so if you need my shit for casuals that's fine. I'm going to not bring my stick though since I'm just doing SC4.

Who knows, maybe you and I can face off in casuals. I don't get to play against others IRL often.

Good news fellas, Justin Wong confirmed he will come if i hook him up with a place to stay. I offered my house, but the way he rolls I may just have to get him a cheap motel room. (no skin off my back to get us comp imo).

I disagree about that, that dudes just gonna roll up, park his fat ass in a free spot, and expect to leave with 500+. Sounds shady and dirty to me. I just don't think he deserves to be accommodated to personally. But that's me.

Good news fellas, Justin Wong confirmed he will come if i hook him up with a place to stay. I offered my house, but the way he rolls I may just have to get him a cheap motel room. (no skin off my back to get us comp imo). If he is willing to stay at my crib, I will ask him if he's ok with casualing the night before with us.

Should be a very interesting day, for sure. This will bring tons of people to the tournament.

I disagree about that, that dudes just gonna roll up, park his fat ass in a free spot, and expect to leave with 500+. Sounds shady and dirty to me. I just don't think he deserves to be accommodated to personally. But that's me.

However, I do agree with this. Is he going to enter the tournament? While the publicity will be good, I don't think we should let him walk all over the good people here in Buffalo. So I hope he does accept the offered accomodations and doesn't try to milk his cred. But hey, what do I know...

Back