Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, losing health is fine. I don't know why they added it, but if they want to keep it, nothing is really lost. But if they're going to include the health loss, then just prevent Tira from KOing herself so she can still finish combos.

And 4B:B:B is fine. My only complaint is the NCC... it should really be NC, or it should be safe. One or the other.
Well, yes, losing health would be fine as long as we couldn't KO ourself.. I mean, if you have less HP than it would take away and you do her 66666B just, you should stop at 1HP. From there, if you do another attack that would take damage, it'd kill you.. It just doesn't make sense why it would be there. I think it should only stay on her A+K, and make that so if you hold it so she hits herself three times, it should be a guaranteed state-change.
I love her 4B.B.B just, but it's so hard for me to do online, and I love the launch at the end.. I think there should be another way for her to achieve that launch or make it a standard move with a just-friendly mode for guaranteed all three hits.

i say bring back the 2 mini stances where she spins her disc around they were good but theyd need to be improved because they left you way open,they had a guard break and unblockable in each depending how long you spun the blade for,and include 1 or 2 stuns
also make a way to control the mood changes like using the meter like arnboku said would be great so she could control her combos,and make sure she wont kill herself in gloomy,in sc4 if your in gloomy and low in health your in big trouble you cant turn anything round because you will die,you may aswell just give up!

i think she could do with a bit more range on 1 or 2 moves,i think there was a 8WR move in SC3 called chattering pinion where she run across the stage doing 2 hits that had good range and was fast,its just annoying they got rid of some moves for no good reason when they could have kept them for her or improved them
I agree on the spin stances. If she had, say, the crouching one, she could have a kick that either breakable-stunned them, maybe easily workable cripple, so, like, a 22B would hit them while standing, depending on if it's countered.
I think using meter to control her mood would be good, but they only do one full bar or one half.. I think half of a bar would be too much for a mood change..

its hard to think what her costumes could be like in SCV without her been somekind of freaky clown or something,i know i loved her SC3 1p costume,she was seen more as the assasin that she is then now shes just insane,which i love anyway

ill have to whip out SC3 again to see what good moves they taken off that id like to see back in some form

its hard to think what her costumes could be like in SCV without her been somekind of freaky clown or something,i know i loved her SC3 1p costume,she was seen more as the assasin that she is then now shes just insane,which i love anyway

ill have to whip out SC3 again to see what good moves they taken off that id like to see back in some form
yeah, I love the SC4 1P costume. I really don't like the jester aspect they tried for, though. I get it, but.. I didn't like the hair AT ALL. I'd love to see what she'd look like. It'd be kinda cool if they had, like, smeared make-up, supper messy hair, mis-buttoned shirt (even though she's been practically naked the whole time), different length socks, or whatever. Just to show how truly crazy she's become. Maybe have only one shoe on? lol

I also think she needs more moves where she spins it around her body.. I love her GL 6A.A(mash)A, I think it'd be cool to see a lot more of stuff like that.
Maybe a new perry move where on impact, she jumps back and throws the ring at them? That'd be cool..
Uhm.. I dunno, I love her to death, but I just hate how .. almost crippled she is. Her moves are too similar in the states, gloomy takes HP, and she doesn't really have any good, easily-achieved stuns..

yeah, I love the SC4 1P costume. I really don't like the jester aspect they tried for, though. I get it, but.. I didn't like the hair AT ALL. I'd love to see what she'd look like. It'd be kinda cool if they had, like, smeared make-up, supper messy hair, mis-buttoned shirt (even though she's been practically naked the whole time), different length socks, or whatever. Just to show how truly crazy she's become. Maybe have only one shoe on? lol

well thats funny but i like it,show how totally loopy shes gone and make her look really evil!ha ha ha ha!i can picture it in my mind,yes i like that really,like have black lines of makeup going past her eyes,its hard to explain without showing you,and maybe tears on her face or a heart?makeup obviously,actually i think i am getting the image of a killer clown type thing for another costume just without the outfit and white face,ill see if i can find a pic to show what i mean

Yeah, haha. It'd be cool to see make up smeared. Have her lipstick be too wide and/or have a smear out to her cheek..
I really do like Tira and I'd deeply hate to see her go, but.. :x

jesus christ! ive just put on sc3 and looked at tiras movelist,shes way better!why the hell did they get rid of all these moves,there was just no need for it,ill list the names and what they do since u probably wont know the notation for these old ones,well ill list the notation too,but om my god i forgot how much better she was in 3,faster too but the game was faster in 3 so maybe thats just an illusion

I hope that Tira comes back in SCV but with a drastic change in her moveset.
I don't like the JS at all, and that GS, not only you have to hit your head on the Ring to enter it but you lose much HP when landing some moves.
She needs to become more brutal and she needs to get her moveset expanded , she can do many things with that Ring!
SC3 Tira was far better IMO...

ok ive got some pics how about something like these?also what do you think to tira wearing a masquerade?it fits with the time right?a dark and someohow twisted one for another costume,
ill see if i can find more pictures and then ill list all the damn moves in sc3 they got rid off,not sure whether some are actually that great or not but there was still no real reason to get rid of them

found one!a bat masqerade!hows that?just have it in black and i think it would be great,or having peacock or ostrich feathers on one aslong as theres no colour in them,there black, or what about a black rose?

for a 2p costume it could be like something quite beautiful but yet evil and twisted and just makes her all the more freaky
and the 1p costume with all the runny makeup,messed up hair,looking like a total fruit loop style but scary as hell with dark eyes etc,these are just ideas but what do you think?
in SCV most likely she will be even more insane so her costume needs to reflect that and she needs to be more scary

ive got thinking about it now,i think ive gone a bit loopy myself!XD

just ignore the clown we woudnt want her to look like that right?just for the makeup ideas like with the spike line on the eyes and the heart

Attachments

• 4500022437_cf36174535_thumb.jpg
    4500022437_cf36174535_thumb.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 249
  • 4521484258_3b03eb3687_thumb.jpg
    4521484258_3b03eb3687_thumb.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 4676211372_eeec7f2531_thumb.jpg
    4676211372_eeec7f2531_thumb.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4,005
  • delicate-venetian-black-and-gold-metal-bat-mask-pipistrello-glitt~t_9233215.jpg
    delicate-venetian-black-and-gold-metal-bat-mask-pipistrello-glitt~t_9233215.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Image030 (2).jpg
    Image030 (2).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 71af533decd44b8eac851b0b80891713.jpg
    71af533decd44b8eac851b0b80891713.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 4,682
I realllllllly like the eyeliner on the third picture. I think this would go nicely with the same kind of revealing outfits she's always had, with just more crazy hair.
4676211372_eeec7f2531_thumb-jpg.5730

I really think they need to stray away from the jester idea, though, so I'd pass on the masquerade mask.

I realllllllly like the eyeliner on the third picture. I think this would go nicely with the same kind of revealing outfits she's always had, with just more crazy hair.
4676211372_eeec7f2531_thumb-jpg.5730

I really think they need to stray away from the jester idea, though, so I'd pass on the masquerade mask.

ok well thanks for the input,im just looking for crazy pictures id think might look good

well ill list the sc3 moves now

lot of text incoming!
main ones want back coloured in to make it easier

polonaise spin 44A.A.A a 4 hit mid where she spins round,had to mash a little to get 4th hit

groove disk 66A a dashing forward move,they obvously had to get rid of this for tiras better sc4 66A.A

aufttakt beak 4B.B 2 hit mid,doesnt seem that good,but at the end of the day still another move they could have kept,on soul charge it stunned for a small hit after

44B strayed robin this makes her enter her low spin stance-2 guard breaks if charged,one is 2 hits and seems guaranteed to get a small hit after!pretty good,plus a crappy low kick but in 5 could be used as a stun like vodka said

7_8K fleeting scratcher,high-rubbish,i love these names!

piercing talon strike!4A+K,B current 4K.B but the first hit stuns,they should make it do that in 5 it says its a guard impact too!wow!doesnt look like it though

vibrato flutter 6A+K not bad 2 hit mid that stuns guaranteeing a small hit after another they shoudnt have got rid of,needs improving though
on soul charge max became a unblockable!

11_77B hovering lark,enters standing spin state-has 2 unblockables if charged and a low hit

facing away B+K has a guard break if held,why they get rid of??

2A+B,should be made a low,
2B+K a move that naturally sidesteps they should have this if improved

her unblockable is quicker-should have stayed

66B+K M and H needs to be improved but should be on there because its a quick,long range move,thats the one where she runs across the room,and i got the name mixed up with a sc4 tira move

99_33A.B.B (last hit has to be timed) current 3A.B but with extra hit on the end since it always knocks in the air-another thing!

99_33B.A.A last hit has to be timed 1 mid,3 highs like 3B then 4A.A just in the air but the spin part is better

99_33K just 1 mid but it stuns so you can get a quick low in after

and then theres the canary waltz combos theres 4 so ill just list the guard break one 88_22A.B.A.A+B-they should have kept these too

and then 2 halycon rondo combos too "B.A.B.A its interesting because 1 of these if a mix of mid,high and low hits so would be hard to block and you can keep entering these and the canary waltz one too beside the guard break one and another,

coudnt be bothered to list them all,but some have wierd mixes likes high then low which is bad but the rondo one i mentioned is good,if these were improved so they were less predictable mixes they would be great

oh god!more!77_11A.A.A 3 low spins,great

updraft B would turn to unblockable after soul charge

oh and 3K would stun on counter leading to a good combo which is on the move list

so the point after all that is theyve got rid of quite a amount of moves when only a few were bad and some would be ok with improvements plus some good ones,including guard breaks and unblockables from the spin stances what she really needs in 4,ofcourse they pick and mixed with the moves but sc3 tira actually seems more diverse than our current one and she is way better,there was no need to get rid of most of those

Actually, if they had her in cut/torn up rainbow clown clothes with messy clown make-up for her 2P, that might be cool.. just.. no red nose.. >.<

Actually, if they had her in cut/torn up rainbow clown clothes with messy clown make-up for her 2P, that might be cool.. just.. no red nose.. >.<

ok vodka,
for gods sake look at all those moves!look at all those they got rid of,and something i havent mentioned is they all seemed fast and safe unless i mentioned otherwise

in 3 her jolly and gloomy side were all as one too which made it hard to learn all those moves,it was a bit like learning ivy!but there was no damage from headbutt or from bad side moves as a strong plus,

her jolly speech and sounds also wasnt as irritating and people would be able to tolerate it more-not like i dont love what she says but i know others dont,however the bad side voice was pretty badly done but the words were good,some cool things she said:

hey,does it hurt really?
does it hurt,tell me it hurts
die!
out of the way!
dont run away!(in kiddy voice,so jolly obviously)

im gonna kill you now,you ready?
ohhh!i want that body!give it to me!woah freaky,she actually says it in a sexually twisted way too!
your so lucky you got to die so peacefully
pretty...youre so pretty!aha ha ha ha ha ha ha!OMG!
cant you all...just shit up?!
among many more
sc3 tira wasnt as insane but defintly more freaky and twisted,i wish sc3 was online because ive forgot how great she is in 3 character and costume wise also,love it

the old ones definitly had more options of speech thats for sure they should in the new one you get sick of hearing the same thing,and most what went were good too

Yeah, I remember her in III. I like her voice much more in IV because she's fucking psycho now, lol. And it would be cool to get those sayings in. As for the moves, from what I can picture, they all seem good, but I'd probably have to see them in order to know for sure if I'd want them in.

Yeah, I remember her in III. I like her voice much more in IV because she's fucking psycho now, lol. And it would be cool to get those sayings in. As for the moves, from what I can picture, they all seem good, but I'd probably have to see them in order to know for sure if I'd want them in.

i still cant believe they got rid of ALL those though!obviously throw away some but not all those,way better then and much more to her

if i had to pick id pick the 2 mini spin stances,the lift then the spin like 4A.A just now plus the improved 3A.B too,the 3 low spin move,and the mid one too and the guard break facing away B+K hold,they should have kept these,the spin moves were like her signature moves because it suited her weapon so much plus the spin stances

oh and the improved quicker version of her current unblockable and the improved 44K.B

Tira has to return! Lol she was pretty solid in SC4 though i used her to mess with peoples heads; let them beat me up until my health gets low + Gloomy Stance, then i make a comeback. Lol she was way to weak in Jolly Stance i found myself forcing gloomy and adding damage to Tira. The stances need to have more similar moves with subtle changes i.e. damage boost, frame advantages, stuns, etc. Tira would be wayyyy better. I dont mind the damage Tira receives when she's in Gloomy Stance either I just wish the stances had more similar moves than what they had in SC4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back